Chapter 10 (Kisses and dessert)

Tired

Tired. That might be one of the numerous words utilized to portray you this disastrous morning.

As you're dragging your feet to class, somebody presents you with a cupcake.

"Why thank you, kind sir." You enthusiastically say.

"You're welcome ma'am." Beomgyu says back as you both eat your cupcakes.

The dreamies were in a bunch, talking with each other about how they ought to have an enormous party.

Renjun was inclining against the locker, not truly engaging in their conversations.

"I want a good person to beat around like a punching bag!" Jisung smirks.

"Some good strong liquor!" Chenle cheers.

"Strippers!" Jaemin says happily.

"A good one-night stand!" Jeno brightly says.

"Renjun you're awfully quiet. You normally enjoy these things so much. How about we get some special hoes for you?" Mark asks while nudging Renjun's shoulder.

But of course, he was looking at you who was eating a cupcake.

Once you see him staring at you, you lift the cupcake as if you were asking him if he wanted some.

He walks over to you, while you were leaning against your locker.

"Uhhhh you want some?" You say out loud while he keeps staring at you, not responding.

"Stop staring at me like that. You're making me feel conscious about my weight." You whined at him.

"Yeah I'll have some." He states.

He grabs your right wrist, the cupcake in your hand a little above his grasp and pulls you closer.

Next thing you know he interlocks his lips with yours, licking the icing off of your lips.

"Tastes good." He whispers in your ear as you hide your face in his chest.

Renjun wraps his arms around you, giggling at you.

"You're so cute!" He giggles some more.

The Dreamies were still stunned at what had happened, they didn't anticipate him to be that in love.

"I don't like you anymore." You pouted.

"What if I get you another cupcake?" He asks.

"I don't like you because I love you!" You cheekily said.

"You only get another cupcake if I get to kiss you again." He demands.

"Then you can get all the kisses. I guess I'll have to tell my side hoes." You yapped.

He has an unreadable face as he stares at you.

Grabbing his shirt, you pull him for another kiss.

"Happy?" You asked.

"You're mine, remember that. Alright, it's time to take you to class." He holds hands with you.

Walking along to your class, you were asking him if he'd get you a cookie tomorrow, a Popsicle the day after and so forth.

"You're already thinking about what to eat the whole year. You planning for it?" He chuckles.

"Is there anything better you could do with your money, RenJuN?" You retaliate.

"No. But I'll need a kiss every time I buy you a dessert. It's the rule." He concluded.

"You really are sneaky." You rolled your eyes.

Renjun leads you into the classroom.

"If someone says something, let me know." He says before he bids you goodbye.

"Yeah." You replied unsure.

Renjun looks at you in the eyes a little before taking off, most likely detecting your hesitation.

As soon as he cleared out, the fellow who had been bothering you, Bon-hwa approached you.

"Check your dm's." Bon-hwa said and left right after.

Frightened, you checked your Instagram dm's with somewhat trembling hands.

You weren't so scared of Bon-hwa, more of Renjun's anger to Bon-hwa when he finds out.

Of course, you didn't like Bon-hwa, but you didn't need him beaten up till his bones broke.

Once you opened the message, it of course was a nude.

He'd started messaging you all together this week.

.

Class had finished, and so had your school.

Renjun was waiting for you exterior your classroom.

You flinched once you saw him.

"Why'd you get scared? I told you I'd buy you whatever food you wanted." He worriedly asks.

"Let's just go." You told him.

.

He buys you the cupcake you wanted and you both get prepared to take off again.

However, you took note that rather than going to your home, he was taking you to his house, again.

Renjun drags you inside, locks the entryway to his room and sits you down.

"What actually happened?" He asks concerned.

"Nothing." You responded.

"Whoever is making you upset, I'll make their life hell." He assures you.

"You see, that's the problem. Just because this person is bothering me doesn't mean I want every bone in their body to be broken." You stated.

"Well, I'm gonna do it anyway." He retaliated.

"Wait actually, I don't like this guy. So maybe I'll tell you. But don't do anything to him. I don't wanna be the reason you're doing that." You spoke with hesitation.

But Renjun does the most unexpected thing.

Connecting both of your lips again, he says in between the kiss,

"Tell me."

Author: Very cliche you could say.. yeah I love cliche things not my fault smh. Well I still had some free time so I tried making a more detailed chapter but I think it is the same as before but I tried. Thanks for reading this chapter! Cya next Wednesday! Ily ❤️