Chapter 17 (Not a good day)

Waking up, today was a new day, Sunday to be exact

Renjun was laying beside you.

"Eh, I just woke up, but I'll go back to sleep." You thought in your mind, and you crept closer to Renjun.

He wraps his arms around you.

"Do you want noodles? Idk I just woke up and wanted them randomly." Renjun blurts out.

"I mean, when do I not want food, but just thinking about those noodles makes my mouth water." You respond, and Renjun chuckles at your response.

"I'll get ready first, so you can have the most sleep possible before we leave." He tells you since he knows you love your sleep.

"Mhm." You hum.

Renjun proceeded to get ready, while you struggled to get up.

When he was finished, you managed to drag yourself to the washroom.

He giggles at your state.

.

Both of you were just putting on your socks when you heard a loud boom, causing you to flinch and hug Renjun out of instinct.

Yup, you were clingy, but that was already obvious by now.

"What was that you asked as you held your chest, regaining your breath." You ask frightened.

"Let's find out." He gets up while putting his hand out, so you could use it to get yourself up.

After he pulls you up, he brings you close, his hand around your waist.

You guys heard yelling as you both approached the stairs.

"Wait here, and I'll text you to go back to my room if I need you to, ok?" Renjun says.

You nodded in response.

Waiting, Renjun texts you to go back, so quickly, and quietly you went back.

"What the hell just happened?" You were so confused and mildly scared.

Renjun rushes upstairs, and he tells you what happened.

"Basically Mark invited two hoes, and then they started fighting since well they didn't get along..." Renjun starts.

"Yikes. And then?" You ask.

"Mark threw wine at both of them, so they'd shut up." Renjun sighs.

"Did the wine stain your carpet?" You inquire.

"It's everywhere. I'm not in the mood for this." Renjun says annoyed.

"Did you kick the hoes out? And how will you get everything clean or replaced?" You inquire as you pull him in for a hug.

"I'll get everything replaced since wine stains are incredibly hard to get out, nearly impossible. I kicked them out, and I was tempted to kick Mark out too." Renjun tells you while melting into the hug.

"Oof." You pull away from the hug.

"I'll call the store for replacements. It'll get delivered then we can replace the dirty ones." Renjun says.

"Alright." You respond.

"Let's go get our food." Renjun grabs your hand and leads you through a back door, so you don't have to see anyone.

.

At the ramen place, y'all order your food.

Renjun notices the waiter brush your thigh while giving you a smirk which you didn't notice since you were busy admiring the aquarium.

Renjun kicks him from under the table, so no one knows he kicked the waiter.

His plan worked, since the waiter went flying but no one realized Renjun did it.

The wine he was carrying fell on top of his head, causing it to break and spill all over him and the floor.

The wine splattered on your dress too, which didn't go unnoticed by the owner.

"You clumsy fool! You tripped over nothing and splattered on this young lady's dress too! Clean everything up! Ma'am you can get a refund!" The owner shouts at the employee.

You glance at Renjun, who was looking at you already.

Your dress was a half sleeves pink sweater dress with black stockings underneath, since you didn't like showing skin.

"Oh well." You sigh.

"I know you did that. But thanks I was feeling uncomfortable like sheesh." You whisper to him.

He chuckles.

"I thought you didn't notice tbh." Renjun whispers back.

"You thought wrong." You reply.

The both of you enjoyed your food the rest of the time.