Chapter 14 (No more J-ia)

*Read the note at the end pleaseeeee*

Crack!

The sound of a heel to someone's nose precisely.

That heel belonged to J-ia.

"You pathetic little girl. I caught you spying on me. Why?" She demanded answers.

The girl doesn't answer, causing J-ia to be frustrated.

"I asked you something whore!" She yells as she twists her heel, causing blood to be pouring out of the victim's nose like a waterfall.

Beat up face, sore limbs, the victim was holding on for dear consciousness.

"I wasn't." The victim choked out.

The victim's best friend comes to help her friend, but J-ia's friends hold her back, while J-ia mercilessly beats the other girl.

Kicking her, stepping on her, jabbing her, J-ia really was doing it all for her friend to see.

"Stop!!!" The victim's friend cries out.

J-ia doesn't listen, completely ignoring her words.

At this point, Jeno came to watch, amused and proud of J-ia.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! Y/N!!!" The victim's friend cries out as a last resort.

"What are you doing?!" J-ia asks, furious and worried for herself.

"My last resort. Y/N!!!" She yells so loud her insides hurt.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" J-ia cried out.

J-ia took a bat from someone's locker and started beating the other girl.

She was yelling like a psycho while hitting her repeatedly.

Jeno watches in horror and mild amusement as he tries to stop her.

"Oh my god!" You shrieked.

J-ia turns around slowly, trembling.

Ignoring J-ia, you go to help the girls, the paramedics following after you.

They were taken on a stretcher to the hospital.

Someone was around the corner, filming J-ia the entire time.

Walking away while J-ia screams your name, she was broken, and you wouldn't fix her.

.

As you're sitting in your class, J-ia was in the classroom with her friends, waiting to talk to you.

"Y/n," You hear Renjun say.

"Yeah?" You respond.

"I got you a doctor's appointment later today, we'll go together." He tells you.

"Ok, thanks!" You smile.

"What do you mean doctor's appointment? Eonnie are you ok?" J-ia intervenes, worried for you.

"I-" Renjun cuts you off.

"She doesn't need your concern, people who are like you don't have a say." He firmly states in his scary voice.

"She's my older sis-" J-ia gets cut off.

"Don't talk to her, I won't let you see her ever again." Renjun concludes as he grabs your hand and brings you out of there.

He takes you to another classroom, an empty one.

"I don't want you talking with her, do I make myself clear?" He asks.

"Ummm... yeah I guess." You hesitantly spoke but would do whatever Renjun told you to at the end of the day.

.

You and Renjun enter the doctor's office.

As soon as the doctor sees you guys, he bows.

"Mr. Huang, I see you have a pretty girl today! How are you sir?" The receptionist spoke as he was bowing.

"Cut the bs. I have an appointment." Renjun ignored the receptionist.

You didn't like how Renjun was talking to him but didn't say anything.

"Ah I'll need health cards sir. But if you forgot them I can get you in anyways." The receptionist talks, causing Renjun to be obviously annoyed.

Reaching into your wallet, you give Renjun your health card.

Renjun passes it to the receptionist, who then does whatever he needs to do then gives it back.

"Room 6 sir." The receptionist says.

.

Both of you arrive in the room, and were sitting down.

The doctor comes.

"Hello!" The doctor greets both of you.

"Hi." You respond, mustering a little smile.

"What can I help you with today?" The doctor asks.

"Uhm my cheek." You tell him.

"Let's take a look, shall we?" He comes close to your cheek and examines the injury.

"Everything seems to be fine, just let it heal. Here's a prescription for it." He assures you as he writes down the prescription.

"Thanks!" You say as you take the prescription from him.

"No problem!" He exclaims.

With that, you and Renjun exited the clinic.

"Let's get the prescription." Renjun says as he points towards the pharmacy.

"Nah, I don't think I need it. Let's just chill!" You happily say as you grab his arm.

"Are you sure Y/N?" He asks.

"Couldn't be more sure! Now let's go!!" You give him a quick peck on the cheek before you guys walk to Renjun's car.

.

As you guys arrived at Renjun's house, he seemed a little off.

"Are you ok Renjun?" You ask him.

"Mhm." He Hums.

"Oh, if you are, then you wouldn't mind me sitting in your lap, or would you?" You said as you sat in his lap.

Getting up from beside him on the couch, you move to sit in his lap.

"Why do you do this to me, Y/N?" He inquired.

"Did I hurt you?" You asked back.

"Every time I see you talking to another boy you make me so jealous." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around you.

"The doctor at the clinic? He is a freaking doctor in his 40's ish Idek I'm guessing but still why would I even have something going on with him?" You inquire.

"I just want you all to myself." He says.

"Well you do have me all to yourself your possessive ass. Now all my friends are boys what do you expect me to do about that?"

"I don't mind that much about them as long as you're happy. I know they're your best friends." He gives in just a little, but would do whatever to make you happy.

"I hope you know I won't be able to avoid boy contact for all my life." You state.

"I know." He responds as you guys cuddle for the 26283664th time.

Author: I'm so late in uploading this chapter, sorry! I have been so busy with school, but now I finally decided to do this first before anything else so y'all could read it so here it is. Thanks for reading this chapter ily guys so much :) Cya next Wednesday!