Chapter 11 (Day with the guys)

It was Saturday morning, and you had decided to come back home from Renjun's place

At this point, it was typical for you to be at Renjun's place.

Of course, spending quality time, but not doing anything else.

Since it was the weekend, you had arranged to just chill.

"Hi Eonnie!" J-ia waves.

"Hey!" You spoke, still a little hesitant towards her.

"What are you doing today?" She asks.

"I plan on relaxing today. Why?" You inquire.

"Just asking." She states.

Yup, your relationship with J-ia wasn't like it was before, and you questioned it ever would be the same again.

As you were going up the stairs, you recollected that you simply left your phone on the counter. When you went back to get it, you heard J-ia on her phone.

"Oh no. My sister isn't home. Come over!" She was enthusiastically stating.

"Nah, I ain't gonna be here to have to deal with the great unfortunate of this." You thought as you went to your room.

Rapidly, you packed a weekends worth of clothes and left your home.

J-ia would most likely assume you were with Renjun but when she finds out you weren't, who knows what would happen.

You needed to be with somebody comforting, someone like Soobin.

Arriving at his entryway, you rang the bell. He embraces you.

"Y/N! What brings you here? Come in!" He excitedly cheers.

"Family problems." You responded.

"Awwww it's ok Y/N! We'll have the best sleepover ever! Just like all our other ones!" With that he pulls you in and shuts the door behind you.

"Let's watch a movie!" He suggests.

.

The movie was nearly over, it was The Lion King, a classic.

Soobin was snoozing, and you were laying down next to him, feet closest to him.

A text wakes you up from your train of thoughts.

It read, (Italics is Renjun)

"Y/N, what are you doing?"

Of course, it was Renjun, he was always worried about you.

"Nothing much. Just watching a movie at Soobin's house. Did something happen?"

He replied with,

"Nothing, I just missed my baby."

"Aww I miss you too."

"When can I see you again?"

He asked, and you responded,

"How about I come tomorrow?"

"Alright, I love you! Have fun!"

"I love you too! I will!"

With that you fell asleep on Soobin's couch too.

.

You woke up to your phone getting bombarded with calls.

It was J-ia.

Debating whether to pick up or not, you decided to turn on do not disturb.

Now that you just weren't receiving her calls, you viewed the message the mystery individual sent you.

"A party at Renjun's last night? Interesting." You thought.

Deciding to ignore all that drama, you got ready for the day.

"Y/N! Let's go to the mall and the movies today!" He excitedly says.

"Let's bring the rest of the guys!" You said, just as excited as him.

"I'll call them!" He spoke.

.

All of you guys made it to the shopping center, you decided to go to the movies first.

The movie you were watching was "Mean girls". Situated in your seats, you guys were laughing like crazy.

Of course, you guys had popcorn and drinks as well, as you delighted in the movie along with each other's company.                                                          

.

Your day with the guys was over, and you were getting your stuff from Soobin's place. Giving a call to Renjun who you guaranteed you'd see today, it was around 8:00 pm.

You knew you were going to spend the night there at this rate, but you had clothes with you so you didn't have to be stress.

"Should I still come over?" You asked him over the phone.

"Baby, I've been waiting!' He dramatically says while you giggle.

"I'm coming." You tell him.

"No, I'll pick you up. I've been waiting the entire day!" He dramatizes once again.

"Well, I'll tell you all about my day." You told him.

.

Now, you were chilling with Renjun at his house.

You guys were chatting on about your day.

"I'm happy you had fun Y/N! Now it's my turn to be with you." He said as he kissed your cheek.

"I'm happy too. But I'm happier to be with you!" You happily said.

Author: this is more of a filler... I'm sorry! But I'll try to get to the juicy stuff next chapter :)
Thanks for reading and ily ❤️
Cya next Wednesday! ❤️❤️❤️