Chapter 23 (TXT was doing what?!)

You start to walk away, but then you stop and turn around

"I don't think I want to be seeing you around that much anymore." You spat as you walked away.

"TCH, this crazy bish thinks money grows on trees or what?" You fume to yourself.

You walk towards your class, and sit down on your seat. Furthermore, you didn't have the heart to talk to J-ia like that, or anyone for that matter, and you started to feel incredibly guilty even though you had no fault in this matter.

You just wanted to make up with her, but she showed no sign of repenting whatsoever. Hanging out with her made you feel sick to your stomach, and perhaps you were overreacting. That doesn't help make your stomach stop feeling sick when she's around.

You can't avoid everyone forever, and reality was hitting you like a truck.

"Ugh, why does everything have to be like this!" You slam your head on the table.

Soon the bell rang, then everyone came pouring into the class.

"Every day feels the same. My life is just going in a cycle." You thought in your head as you zoned out in class.

.

School had long ended, it was around 8:00 pm. You were looking in the mirror.

"I even look the same. I should change something about my appearance." You started thinking as you glanced at yourself from all angles.

"I don't wanna do anything permanent, though. Maybe I should just dress up today? Yeah, let's do that." Finally, you decided what you wanted to do.

After dressing up, you didn't just want to sit around like your usual days. You decided to ask TXT if they were free to hang.

.

Long story short, they're not free. You thought there was something off about this. All of them just stated "they were busy" and abruptly ended the call.

Not to mention, there was loud music in the call, for all of them. They were obviously somewhere without you. Most probably a party.

Also, you heard the dreamies voices in the background. Now, you were assuming the worst. The dreamies put a bad influence on TXT?

But it's not entirely the dreamies faults, because if someone is willing to act a certain way, they just need a push. TXT were already changing and the dreamies were the cherry on top.

Your suspicions were correct because you saw numerous Instagram posts from all of them, at a party. Well, what's done is done, but you don't need friends like this.

"Screw this." You muttered as you got up and went to the school building.

.

Once you arrived, you went to the office, and talked to them about deciding to withdraw from this school. After having a conversation and hearing what the principal had to say, you decided to withdraw from this school.

To summarize, you lived in bounds for this school. However, due to your good grades, you could go on flex boundaries.

If the principal makes a request to transfer you to the next closest school, that school's principal can either decline or accept the request.

Thanks to your good, stable performance in school, the odds are in your favour. You just had to think optimistically.

You did stop and ask yourself why you wanted to leave this school. Your answer to that was, "I need a new start."

Right now you weren't thinking straight, but even if you were, you knew that you would make the same choice. There was no going back now.

.

The next day, you were seated in class. The principal walked in, and called you. All eyes were on you. You followed him out, and into his office.

"Y/n, your request has been accepted. I know this isn't my place to ask, but why exactly are you switching schools? Are you unsatisfied with this school?" The principal asked cautiously.

"I want to become a psychologist, and there are too many distractions in this school. My grades have dropped slightly, and I don't want it to drop more in the future." You answered. Technically, this was part of the reason you wanted to leave.

"Alright then. I know you are destined for great things, and if you feel you are getting caught up with unnecessary things, then do what you need to do." He stated.

"Thank you sir." You responded.

"You will be transferring in 2 weeks. Wishing you the best of luck in the future." He spoke with a smile.

"Same to you, sir." You responded with a tiny smile.

The main concern in your head now was how you were going to tell everyone. What would their reactions be like?

Author's note: I'm back after awhile! Sorry for the wait. The book will end in a couple of chapters so be prepared for that. Thank you for reading ily <3!