Chapter 5 (You go M.I.A)

J-ia surges in fuming as she looks for Cho-hee

Before long as she sees her she hammers her into a locker.

The following thing she does is thrust her over into the trash can.

People were astounded to see this happen so suddenly.

Nonetheless, the scumbags the individuals are, they snickered at the scene.

Luckily your friend was hiding behind the wall and texted you what was going on.

"It's time to dunk your head in the toilet!" J-ia says as she drags her into the bathroom.

Everybody else accumulates outside the door.

You tell your friend to record what's going on.

She sneaks into the bathroom and records it.

Cho-hee was begging for J-ia to not do it, but J-ia just smirks.

.

.

.

J-ia's presently sitting in her assigned situate, the primary half of the school day is nearly over.

"I can't wait to go to eonnie!" She thought in her head.

There're 20 minutes left of this period, and after that it'll be lunchtime.

All of a sudden the entryway pummels open, bouncing back off the wall as exceptionally heaving strides can be heard.

"Renjun? What's he doing in the classroom for gr. 10 students? Who pissed him off?" She wonders as she watches his every move, storming towards her row.

He hammers his hands exceptionally hard on J-ia's work area, causing her to jump.

She looks up in fear at Renjun's figure, as he gazes at her.

The lesson is silent, the teacher now bringing the principal, and individuals just staring at the situation, all in fear.

"Where. Is. Y/n?!" He questions, restraining himself from yelling, pausing for a second after every word.

"Is she not at school?" J-ia asks while being somewhat terrified.

"No, she isn't. Since you were with her, you would know where she is." Renjun states, frustrated with the situation.

"She didn't even talk to me." J-ia spoke, surprised.

"Ugh!" He yells.

Renjun gets J-ia by the hair and drags her along with him.

Pulling her through the corridors whereas she is eagerly attempting to get free, he takes her outside.

"Where. Is. She?" He spoke, loud and clear in her ear.

"I don't know! How am I supposed to know?" She inquires, frustrated.

"Oh, her cellphone turned on." He says while dropping J-ia to the floor.

"She's at, the classroom?" He bewilderedly asks.

Running, he rapidly runs to the classroom to see you situated, head down on your desk. There was no one else within the classroom.

"Y/N?" he spoke.

"Oh hello." You drowsily said.

"Where were you? I was so worried about you!" He blurted out.

Quickly coming and embracing you, checking you for any wounds, etc.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to spend time with my friends, so I did. I hope you weren't too worried about me." You said pouting.

Snatching your hand, he takes you exterior the school.

Driving to who knows where you can tell he's a little angry.

You guys drag up to a mansion.

"Make sure she doesn't escape" Renjun spoke to the maid.

"Yes sir." She spoke diligently.

With that, he brings you to a room, comes inside with you, and locks the door.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?' He asks while you look around the room.

It was a bedroom with a projector installed, as well as a bed was inside of course.

"Sure." You spoke.

"First tell me why you lied about making up with J-ia." He interrogates.

"I tried, but I couldn't. I felt like barfing when I saw her." You said.

Out of instinct, you just needed to be cuddled.

Running to Renjun who was staring at you, likely still a little mad at you by the way his gaze looked.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, and you were standing parallel from him.

You landed in his arms, sitting in his lap.

He was shocked, but embraced you back, adjusting you on his lap.

"I'm sorry. But don't be mad at me." You spoke softly.

That's how you ended up cuddling with Renjun the whole day, skipping school together and watching movies.

Author: that's that chapter! How was it? How do you like the book? Thanks for reading ily ❤️ cya next Wednesday!