Chapter 8 (Renjun and you)

*Bang*

*Bang*

Yup, the dreamies excluding Renjun plus J-ia were jumping someone.

Jaemin grabs him by his collar and threatens him.

"If you don't do my work nerd, it'll be more intense."

Jaemin then proceeds to hurl him on the floor.

Haechan dumps his school bag contents on top of him.

"Breath mints? Who are you trying to impress?" Haechan teases.

"I have to get tutored by the smartest/nicest kid in school. I didn't want her to dislike me." He shamefully admits.

They burst out laughing.

"When do you have to go? Who is this person?" Jeno asks.

"I'm late." He whispers.

"Guess you'll be late then!" Chenle shrugs.

"With whom is it?!" Jisung asks aggressively.

"Y/N... and she's been waiting for me for the past 15 minutes in the empty classroom," he murmurs.

All of them gasp.

"I was planning on asking her for math help, but y'all got me over here. Renjun is there too since he wanted to stay with her due to the late time the session would've ended. But I guess they are both waiting."

.

You were with Renjun within the vacant classroom because after you told him you were mentoring somebody, he preferred to be with you.

He was being cuddly, and you told him to relax, nothing was gonna happen.

"I'm just tutoring someone, chill!" You were laughing at his overprotective state.

15 minutes conclude, and he was supposed to be here already.

"But he was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago... I wonder why he isn't here." You spoke quietly to Renjun.

"I'm not sure... My poor baby!" He hugs you even more.

"Why do you think he isn't here?" You ask Renjun.

"I don't know, but maybe we should leave." He suggests.

"But what if he shows up? What if he just forgot?" You worry.

"You know what I'll grab him by his collar and bring him here. He made you wait way too long, and I don't wanna see you worried." He declares as he gets up.

"No don't do that!" You plead while sitting on the floor before him and hooking onto his legs, so he is incapable to move.

"Don't do that. You didn't have to sit on the floor. You could've just said so." He picks you up and sits you down.