Chapter 18 (Sisters no more)

With a swift motion, Renjun links his own hand with yours, while you walk past an argument between a Karen and a couple

They probably were parents dropping their kids off and one of them happened to be a Karen.

Now, you were thinking about how when you first started dating Renjun, you started collecting evidence of his bullying incidents, and you had a "mystery person" do it for you as well. You only wanted to collect it and keep it to have evidence to back up your points about why the dreamies should act more human like.

In the end, you decided to ditch that idea, and eventually when they grew up they would stop. You loved Renjun, yes you did, but you didn't like the part where he was a bully. Also, you didn't like it when he smoked or drank or did drugs, obviously.

Paying attention to the real world now, you guys made it to the classroom. The dreamies were there, and J-ia was too. You sat at your seat, that's when J-ia yells, "Ugh, I'm enough of this!"

You flinch, you didn't expect her to yell, and Renjun squeezes your hand in reassurance that he wouldn't let her touch you.

"Y/n eonnie! What did I do to you that you aren't talking to me! So what if I had some fun, what's that to you! Why can't you be normal again! My personal business shouldn't affect you!" She rants.

You waited patiently for her to finish, then responded,

"Not interested in this conversation."

"It's not like I bullied you! Just cause Renjun is your boyfriend, you can hang out with him but not me. YOUR BLOOD SISTER." She retaliates.

"You don't know how it feels when the closest person to you is suffering, and you can't help them! Just because you are a waste of a life, doesn't freaking mean that I am. I am with Renjun because I love him. All you know how to do is hoe around, so shut up. Now please leave me alone. I'm not interested." You spat back as everyone stared at you in shock.

Now, why were you so emotional when you found out J-ia was a bully? Your best friend committed suicide because she was constantly bullied, and you tried to stop them, but you're one person, and there were a ton of bullies.

It hurt to know that your sister was a bully, and same goes for the dreamies since that happened. You tried to be nice, though.

No one would understand, no one other than TXT. Every day, you miss your best friend.

They all didn't know you could get mad like that, they were surprised, and that wouldn't even describe what they were feeling.

J-ia was speechless, and she had a blank face, but tears were creeping up to her eyes.

Ignoring everything, you went back to studying math, since you felt you could revise some stuff to make math easier for you later today during math period.

It was chilly in the classroom, but Renjun's hand was warm. It felt nice to be sitting next to the person you loved.

Yes, J-ia was your sister, but not if she continued that attitude. You weren't super close to the dreamies, and Renjun seemed to not do that sort of stuff that much anymore.

Frankly, you didn't care if they did whatever the hell they did, breaking the rules and doing whatever else they do. But bullying, that's a no.

"You listen here-" J-ia starts but gets cut off.

"She said she's not interested. Shut up before I get really mad." Renjun says while clenching his teeth.

Just then, the teacher came, she called J-ia. At this point, you weren't even surprised with what the teacher had to say to her.

Author: The book is coming to end soon! I'm not sure how many chapters I'll write before it ends but I'll miss writing this book. Anyways thanks for reading! Ily and cya next time I decide to upload!  💕