Chapter 46

A small Y/n running around Lyron Manor back in the Amazonian, causing flowers to grow in her wake. A younger Gemini laughing proudly at the early magical ability shown by the daughter.

Elvis the parrot flying in with her acceptance letter to Castelobruxo, her grandparents organizing a celebration.

Her response to go to Hogwarts tied to Elvis' leg as he delivered it.

Her taking the train with Blaise, saying goodbye to Aunt Zabini.

Youthful Y/n meeting Draco for the first time.

Y/n befriending Fred and George

Finding out they were moving and she would go back to Hogwarts.

Valerians Hall, with a garden of Valerians grown by Mrs Lyron. Her grandmother.

" don't you know it's bad manners to use legilimence while someone is asleep?" Snapped Y/n.

Hermione retreated with a start.

"And just so you know, your legilimency is dreadfully poor. I know what memory you desire. It would've been easier to wait and ask" y/n stated.

"Please, what do you know about Rowena Ravenclaw? Do you know what her heirloom was?" Pleaded Hermione.

"Sorry I believe you're mistaken, I am a Slytherin, I can answer whatever you desire about Salazar, not Rowena..." y/n considered Granger for a moment. "Look mu - erm- Granger, Ravenclaws heirloom is the most mysterious of the lot. The only I can think of is a diadem, but it was lost centuries ago by Rowena's daughter. No one has seen it since" said Y/n. Her voice was rather final, and her eyes seemed too heavy, "now if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep".

————

"Mi corazón, it's time to go home" said Gemini softly to awoken her daughter.

They dressed silently and left the room, taking what little belongings they kept.

Outside, most of the others were already there eating breakfast happily.

"I will take Mr Ollivander, and once I come back you can leave" announced Bill.

Gemini and Y/n nodded.

Once the time had come, they said their goodbyes, thanking Bill and Fleur, and they departed for the boundary.

Crack. Moments of suffocation. Crack. The boundaries of Zabini manor.

They walked in silence into the house, it looked darker and unwelcoming, it was so odd to be there while aunt Zabini was not...

Mrs and Mr Lyron appeared in the entrance with their wands held high.

"Who are you!?" Demanded her grandfather.

"I am Y/n Lyron Burins. Only daughter. Raised in the Amazonian and began my education in Castelobruxo. My patronus takes the form of a sloth" she said calmly.

"I am Gemini Lyron. Youngest daughter and member of the Order of the Phoenix. My strongest suit in languages is Italian. My patronus takes the form of a bull"

"Oh thank god!" Claimed Mrs Lyron running to hug them both. "We thought you had been caught! And my dear what are you doing here!? You ought to be at Hogwarts!"

And so Gemini and Y/n launched into explanation of how they'd ended up in Malfoy Manor but were rescued, Y/n cautiously avoiding informing the part of her alliance to Severus Snape.

"But I still don't understand? How did you end up hostage of Potter and Granger and Weasley?"

"I discovered their mission. I talked with portrait Dumbledore and he asked me a favor. I did it but I messed up and uncovered myself and they thought I was a spy" answered Y/n steadily.

"Hmm"

" we shall uncover the mystery later, I believe the girls require some rest and a hot bath. I shall call Dipsy to the job" said Mr Lyron.

——————

It had been a few weeks since their arrival at Zabini manor. Once in a while Y/n or Gemini would sneak out to steal Daily Prophets, and they kept up with Potterwatch, discovery of Y/n while they held her hostage.

The evening was falling rapidly, the inhabitants of the manor distracted in different doings. Y/n sat by a large couch reading a book, Castelobruxo: Magia en latinoamerica. Gemini and Mrs Lyron sat by the fire talking while her grandmother knitted, and Mr Lyron sat reading by the window the latest stolen Daily Prophet.

Suddenly, a brightly blue  magpie patronus came soaring into their midst. "Harry is at Hogwarts. War is coming. Prepare for battle". Said George's voice, before dissolving into nothingness once more.

They all looked at each other, dumbstruck momentarily.

"Y/n dear, we will send you news on-"

"Are you mental? I'm not staying here. No mum. I'm going."

Crack. Darkness engulfed them, and crack, they stood at the skirts of Hogsmeade.

"Y/n! Here!" Called Fred from a little pub. They followed.

Inside, a great deal of people were lined to walk inside a small tunnel, she could recognize old students, mostly Gryffindors, and all that reminded of the order of the Phoenix.

"Alright, in you go Miss" said the old barman. "Thank you Aberforth" she called, and silently followed the crowd into whatever point of the castle they were to emerge.