Chapter 8

The Weasley twins took y/n through a fascinating tour of Hogsmeade, with hidden passages and the secret fun of most shops. At last, they took her to the Three Broomsticks, where they got warm, still laughing and joking around.
They found an empty table and Fred went to order them drinks, they told her it was an exquisite beverage that would change her life, so she gave it a go.

"Holy Mother of Merlin! This is so good!" She said after a long sip

"We told you!" They replied in unison.

They kept on talking and drinking the evening away, looking at students come and go, until at last came in Blaise, Pansy, Draco Crabbe and Goyle.
They walked straight past them, without noticing her current company, but when they took seat, Zabini realized and went up to her with the most stern face she'd ever seen on him.

"Y/n what the bloody hell are you doing with these blood traitors on your own?" He asked with greeted teeth.

"What? Blaise oh god get it together, they're my friends!" She replied calmly.

Both of them were smiling at the situation. She was so confused.

"Ah Mr Zabini! Pleasure! Pleasure to make your acquaintance" mocked Fred

"Truly an honor it is to meet my cousin in law at last" added George with an evil smirk.

Y/n felt her face go very red, she looked at George with a mixture of panic and amusement, then back at Blaise who looked beside himself with disgust.

"Y/n. Let me get this clear to you. You don't go around with blood traitors like the Weasleys" he said to her with danger in his every syllable.

"My god Blaise, I can choose who to hang out with, I don't give a damn about that 'blood traitor la business, you know I think that is bs" snapped Y/n.

He looked most disappointed, Blaise left, all the other Slytherins threw her a disapproving look and began to chat closely and threw a bitter look at George.

They resumed their conversation for some time more, until they felt it was enough butter beer and decided to get back to the castle.

"What is it about that blood traitors and all that? Why is it such a big issue here?" The words left her mouth before she could stop it. She didn't want to make them uncomfortable or speak if it was a touchy subject, but to her relief, they both looked at her smiling.

They explained everything to her, about the pure bloods thinking they're above everything, about their dad being a fan of muggles, which made many ashamed of the Weasleys, and many other themes that resumed it all. She found it quite hilarious, people here are so worried about things that make her realize just how different the cultures were...

They parted ways at last, she hugged them both goodbye, they went up for their common room, as she went down to the Syltherin dungeon.

Her friends were already back, but none gave even the smallest signal of noticing her arrival. 'Ignoring me now? how nature' she rolled her eyes at them. She chose to give it no importance and just went straight up to her bed. This wasn't going to ruin a great day like the one she had. Besides, her entire body was too tired to keep it up, she changed clumsily into her pjs and crashed asleep.