Chapter 2

It was a week until the deadline to choose, and Y/n was filling in her form to go to Hogwarts, she was getting nervous and so were her parents, 2 years were not a short time, and the distance that was going to separate her and her family was also becoming something that was making her have second thoughts. She finished and tied the envelope with her form to her parrot Elvis, and sent it to the school to start her new path.

~~~~

The big day had come, her bags were packed, her parents made her an enchanted book with her family tree flourishing in its pages, also with pictures, so she didn't feel alone; her great aunt was ready to receive her for her exchange. She would be staying with her Irish family, since they kept in contact it was not hard to get them to have Y/n, and were extremely exited to meet their new great niece. Y/n was told she had a cousin, by the name of Blaise Zabini, who happened to be the same age, so he would be accompanying her while she settled down.
The trip to London was incredibly long, she slept most of it and was extremely sore when she arrived. Y/n made it through checking and finally found her great aunt, who helped her carry Elvis's cage while she admired the exotic bird.

They hopped on the carriage where quite an awkward chat took place, she wasn't a master of small talk just yet, and people are very trusty back home, so it was quite a shock to the formality of her aunt towards her.

Y/n was extremely tired and she was very anxious. The Zabini Manor was very beautiful, a magnificent color palette of emerald green and marble were prominent in the house, it had a handsome and elegant air to it, perhaps not as welcoming and warm as the Lyron Manor, but still very comfortable. Y/n got to her room where she settled down, took a shower and got ready for dinner, jet lag was starting to kick in.

She needed well rest, tomorrow they'd visit Diagon Alley, and meet up with Great Aunt Zabini's daughter and grandson.