Chapter 7

The sun was bright but cold, Y/n open her eyes to see some of the girls had already left for breakfast, but Pansy was still there, apparently she had just woken up too. They got dressed in silence, both too drowsy of just getting up.

Y/n chose to wear a beige knitted sweater tucked in a velvet green high waited skirt, black tights, and beige sneakers. A plaid brown coat and the Slytherin scarf to keep her warm. She did her spell to slick her hair and made her way to breakfast with Pansy. When they arrived, Y/n was struck by the fact that compared to most, she was slightly overdressed. Most people were in the most casual attire they had, and weren't as warmed up as she was... maybe it was that she wasn't this used to the low temperatures, it was almost always summer back home.

She walked past the Gryffindor table, where she made eye contact with some red haired twins, who gave her a tiny wave. She waved back feeling scarlet and kept on going until she found her friends at the slytherin table. They all looked up at her, making her feel even more uncomfortable for her choice of clothing.
She looked at them, the chaser boy was some seats down and was also looking at her, "hello there Lyron!" he smiled, and if it was possible, turned into a deeper shade of red. They ate quite silently, and then began to make their way out onto the path to Hogsmeade.

Blaise asked Y/n to accompany him for some new quills so they could leave Pansy and Draco to it, she agreed without giving it much thought. Pansy seemed delighted for the chance of alone time with her dreamy crush, but he didn't seem too exited over it all.

"Can we go somewhere else now?" Asked Y/n with a bored voice

"Why? Worried Pansy and Draco might get too cozy?" He asked mockingly

"As if! I don't care what they are up to, but I'm hungry and I want to explore the village" she taunted back.
Blaise looked surprised at this sudden outing of airiness, he payed for his things and they made their way out.

After a while of walking around, Blaise encountered one of his many admirers, slipping off from Y/n. She knew he was a heartthrob around the castle so she just gave it a blow and wandered away on her own without route, and eventually ending up in Zonko's joke shop. After a while of checking out the shop she started feeling thirsty, so she decided to make her way to find the famous town out. Once more lost in her thoughts, she ran into the red haired twins.

"Why hello pretty lady" said the twins in unison.
"Where are you going with such hurry?" Added the one on the left.

"I- what?" She answered

"Off to see a handsome blonde stud are ya?" Asked the twin on the right

"Oh uh no, No" she answered. What did they mean? Her and Draco were nothing but friends.

"I'm George Weasley, and this right here in my handsome twin Fred, pleasure to meet you at last" said George, extending a hand.
Y/n shook it nervously, and introduced herself.

"Oh yes, we already know your name. Quite a celebrity you see, it's not common to have exchanges at Hogwarts" smiled George.

They had such a mischievous and nice manner to them, they invited her to join them and get to know them, according to them, they too were celebrities, the biggest wrongdoers school has ever met.