Chapter 25

Back at Lyron manor things were changing. The secret order of the Phoenix had contacted Gemini and Mrs & Mr Lyron, they had not replied yet, but it seemed rather likely they will join.
This also meant Y/n would be going back to Hogwarts.

By the end of June, it had been decided, the Lyrons were moving back to the UK, and they'd join the order.
They got a manor in a place called Wiltshire. More wizarding manors were in the area and it had been easier than in Ireland as it was nearly impossible finding a good place.

It had been fixed and Y/n was going to finish her studies at Hogwarts, but no one knew yet. She was not allowed to tell anyone, by Dumbledore's orders, until they were completely settled.
The moving and arrangements had been chaotic, she had not talked with any of her friends, not talked with Draco...
The only person who knew was Blaise, it had been him and his mother who helped them get the place, it used to be from one of her now dead husbands but she gave the Lyrons the rights of ownership.

Y/n had been in the dark and down low for most of the summer. Her family was usually at meetings with the order in a place she was not allowed to know of. She had hoped she could at least come by, she knew the Weasleys were there and had hoped to see her favorite set of twins, but it was far from her reality, they knew the Lyrons had joined the order, but too did not know they had moved.

As she wandered alone in the manor, she had chosen and taken a great salon and turned it into an art studio, it had become her escape, she felt isolated from the world, Blaise was rarely allowed to drop by to keep her company. He was not to know that the Lyrons now belonged in the Order, they thought the sudden move was due to business and deals that made them richer, which was half true, but really there was much more.

The new place that was baptized Valerian's Hall (in honor of the gigantic valerian garden Ms Lyron had already put up, for some reason it was her favorite plant and she used it for a great amount of her potion making), it was strange, it still wasn't as home and she still felt off, but her new little corner of art paradise had become a safe place in the lonely home.

~~~

One hot day by the end of August, Y/n sat painting by the window of the studio, it was on the second landing and faced some of the other colliding manors. The one directly beside was rather dark, but the mysterious energy had its beauty, specially the garden, there were pure white peacocks around it... something was awfully familiar about them but she didn't know what.
Her mind had wandered away from her painting and was fixed absentmindedly on the manor beside. For all the time she had been in Valerian's Hall, she had not yet seen people enter or exit it, she saw people move inside from time to time but she didn't pay much attention.

All of a sudden, the unmistakable blonde hair of a boy followed him to the gates, someone was waiting outside. Everything inside Y/n had disappeared. They were neighbors to none other than the Malfoys. My family enjoys showing off, they even put white peacocks that hang around our house, I avoid them, but I admit they are beautiful.
Her heart was pounding fast, she had not seen him in such a long time she wondered if he ever thought to himself whatever was of her. He reached the gates and they melted to let the guest in. The little shining moment extinguished in the spot. None other than Pug Face Pansy Parkinson came in and threw her arms around Draco Malfoy, he greeted her, and led her inside the house.
Are they dating now?
Y/n was feeling her insides reappear and burn. How easy had he forgotten them, everything, she thought rather hurt.

She threw her brushes into the drawer and stalked away from the window, to her room on the third floor, where she wrote to Blaise asking him to drop by.
Gemini was home but her grandparents were not, Y/n told her mum Blaise would come by and she opened their fireplace. She was too busy to notice the feelings emanating from her daughter.

Moments later his handsome figure appeared between green flames and followed her to the art room.

"What was so urgent bellizima?" He asked in a bemused voice, it had been nearly a month since he had come by. "In need of some alterations on your uniform? I can ask mother if -"

"Since when has Malfoy been with Pug Face?" She asked trying to keep the annoyed out of her voice.

"What!?" He looked amazed himself, she took it he did not know either. After all, they weren't as close friends, Blaise and Malfoy.

She wasted no time in explaining her sights, trying not to puke at the thought of those two together.

"What a tragedy"

"I know!"

Blaise looked out the window for a moment, thinking. "What devilish plan do you have in mind?" Asked Y/n with a grin, she recognized that stare, it announced Blaise was up to some mischief.

"You know, you should focus on yourself more, you deserve more, I think it is time for a full glow up" he said smirking too...

After an hour, Blaise was back loaded with hair dye and new clothes courtesy of Missus Zabini, a new wardrobe if i may.

They went to Y/n's makeup room and Blaise cutter and dyed Y/n's hair, it was no longer long and simple, it was shorter, below the shoulders. It was layered, and curtain bangs framed her face gracefully. It now had streaks of light over it, giving it depth and making her glow. She looked older, her beauty enhanced.

"Now you look like a queen, it's time to step over heads bellizima"

They went through the new clothes, picking those that suited her best, and made her feel comfortable. She looked expensive but graceful, classy.

When they were done, Blaise took her school uniform with him, Miss Zabini was fixing it, the hem of the skirt would go higher so her elongated legs were the center of attention, not vulgar, but much less childish, and her jumper was tightened so it complimented her curves.

He came back the following day, and he helped her pack, next day was September 1st.