Chapter 29

She put on the bracelet, and headed for breakfast, she would thank him later and think of a present, with all the chaos, she hadn't sent him anything...
She ate absentmindedly, admiring her new accessory, and appreciating Valerian's Hall a little better.

She went up, showered and dressed. She threw on a dress and one of the cloaks that Blaise gave her, that matched the dress' green details and kept her warm.

 She threw on a dress and one of the cloaks that Blaise gave her, that matched the dress' green details and kept her warm

then wrote a letter to Draco.

If it isn't inconvenient, would you mind coming over this afternoon?
-Y/n

Mere minutes later, came his reply.

I'll be there half past two
-Draco

~~~

Gemini and Y/n's grandparents were out for the evening, they had meetings with the order and with the family business. Y/n had told them Draco would come, they didn't mind as long as he wasn't allowed in her room, and the house elves were to keep him from entering it.

She merely rolled her eyes at that, for the love of Slytherin, that was the last thing in her mind at the moment... the last...

Y/n waited and when it was nearly time, headed to the gates to let him in.

She waved her wand and the gates melted, the bracelet gleaming as she did so, he came in, looking charming, wearing a dark green turtleneck, and a black suit. He took off the jacket at the sudden warmth that blanketed the terrain washed on him.
Out of the corner of her eye, she let herself admire his perfectly built body. Not overly worked, just right.

"Welcome"

"Thank you, see you liked the bracelet?"

She felt herself blush and gave him a smile. She had purposefully dressed with short sleeves so the bracelet was clearly visible.
"Yes, very much, I'm sorry I didn't give you anything tho"

"We'll think about that after. Did you play it?"

"Yes, the song from the Yule Ball, you big goof"

He smirked. They silently walked the lane up to the house, "want a tour of the place? I guess at night you can't fully appreciate the beauty"

He nodded, and without thinking much of it, she took his hand. Electric goosebumps not related to the weather shot through her body as she did so.
They walked around the gardens and the backyard, inside the greenhouse, and then went inside. She took him to her art room.

"Where are your grandparents?"

"Out on some business" she replied in a would be casual voice.

"And your mother?"

"Out too" she smirked, which he mirrored.
"You're not allowed inside my room tho, they made sure of that"