Chapter 1

Welcome to a window of a new side of the wizarding world ...

It's a very hot summer day, when our story begins. July came with a massive heat wave over the Lyron mansion, everyone was hiding inside with the cold air flooding the place, but the youngest Lyron couldn't help but wonder around the village near the house, for it was a marvelous day, and there was a lot running through her mind.
Y/n Lyron is a very magnificent witch, descendant of an immensely powerful family, sadly broken apart after Grindelwald rose to power, when the ancestors made an escape to hiding in the South American wizarding world. Her grandfather and grandmother fled, but his sister stayed back in Ireland, managing to stay safe with her husband and surviving these dark times.

When the wizard was defeated by the great Dumbledore, the Lyrons started making plans of going back, but the threat of a new even darker wizard by the name of Lord Voldemort made them choose to stay, for their son and daughter were still too young to fight, the risk of being torn apart once more was too much to the couple, so they stayed and their kids were educated in the magnificent Castelobruxo wizarding school.

Mr Lyron Sr and Ms Lyron (neé Rosier) were educated in the iconic Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, where they met. He was part of Syltherin House, she was a Ravenclaw, and they both were some of the most brilliant students that passed the school.

Y/n Lyron had inherited some of the amazing talents in her family, being a very promising witch, full of curiosity and ambition, as well as very creative and cunning. She had finished her second year at Castelobruxo, and was presented with a fabulous and very attractive offer of a two-year exchange to one of the wizarding schools of Europe, which made her family have a sort of conflict.

The Lyrons were very able with languages, they educated their kids with the main language as Spanish but did also handle Portuguese, English and a bit of Italian. Y/n was pretty talented with English and managed to remove all accent from her speech, while her mother was talented at Italian, her uncle had a strong suit for Portuguese and her grandparents had total control over all of the languages.
When she was presented for the offer, her grandparents instantly desired her to go to Beauxbatons, where she could master the use of French, yet her mother and father desired her to go to Hogwarts, where she could strengthen her abilities for Defense against the Dark Arts, which was not the strongest suit of Castelobruxo,even tho they had to study bizarre dark creatures and magic, as they surrounded the castle hidden in the midst of the Amazonian.

Y/n wanted to make a decision of her own, without pressure, and for her own reasons, but it became clear soon that to choose was way harder than she imagined it would be, she sat at the cafe, and for the fourth time of the week, got lost on her thoughts weighing her chances of picking either.