𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❀

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PAST-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

"This is boring" Jeonghyun placed his head on his hands as he poked Seungkwan who was trying hard to listen to their new teacher. "Class just started, can't you pay attention for a few more hours?" Jeonghyun sighed rather loudly as he started playing with the papers in front of him.

"Yoo Jeonghyun, I want you to tell me what is the most important thing for a Hwarang?" Jeonghyun quickly stood up as he stared back into his teacher's cold eyes. He tightened his fists on either side of him as he confidently spoke up.

"Compassion" the teacher looked unimpressed as he urged Jeonghyun to explain. "I believe that a Hwarang should care for the people, be compassionate towards them and do whatever they can on the behalf of the kingdom to help them" he heard the man laughed bitterly and slam his hand on the desk.

"Is this a joke to you!? Loyalty, one should be loyal to the crown. Your duty is towards the king and Queen, not the people. Hwarangs need to be vigilant and brave not compassionate. All of these reasons is why you will never be a good Hwarang" Jeonghyun looked down as he was degraded by his teacher with each word.

It wasn't like he ever asked to be a Hwarang. It was expected of him and there was nothing he could do about it. He'd much rather spend his time drinking alcohol and playing with the kids in the market while also sweet talking the pretty girls of the town.

The teacher made him stand at the back of the room for the rest of the class and Jeonghyun agreed without opposition. Seungkwan occasionally looked at him apologetically and he just dismissed Seungkwan's concern with a smile.

Jeonghyun took a hold of his friend's arm after classes got over before dragging him to an empty room. "What are we doing?" Seungkwan asked as he saw Jeonghyun pull out a bottle from under his hanbok.

"Well we're going to get drunk" Jeonghyun spoke up before taking a gulp out of the bottle. "You're insane for this, you just got scolded" Jeonghyun shrugged before passing the bottle over to Seungkwan.

"Who cares about what that old man said" Jeonghyun watched as Seungkwan took a swig of alcohol before looking straight ahead. "We're still gonna have fun, right Kwan?" Jeonghyun turned to his side once again only to see Seungkwan passed out.

"You're such a lightweight" Jeonghyun continued drinking as he tried to wake up Seungkwan. "What am I supposed to do now?" Jeonghyun got up and stumbled out of the door.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"I can barely keep my eyes open" Jisoo sighed as he looked at the papers on his table, his fingers trailing over his cursive handwriting. "I should probably get some sleep" he got up before getting into bed and trying to be comfortable in his silk sheets.

"Ooooh this is pretty" he heard a voice from his doorway and shot up from his bed. "Who are you?" Jisoo asked confused to a half conscious Jeonghyun. "Hi" Jeonghyun grinned sheepishly as he walked towards Jisoo.

Jisoo instinctively leaned over to his bedside table to grab his sword but froze when he felt Jeonghyun climb over him. "What are you-" the prince was cut off by Jeonghyun placing his head on his forehead.

"Where am I?" He asked before covering his mouth to burp and giggle like a child. "I'm pretty sure you're in my bed chambers?" Jisoo asked not so sure himself. "How did you get in?" Jeonghyun pointed to the door as he whined.

"Why are you talking so much, just hold me" Jeonghyun rubbed his face into Jisoo's chest before wrapping his arms around his torso. "I like you, you feel warm" Jisoo's face burned up the moment Jeonghyun let those words slip out of his mouth.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" Jeonghyun asked again only to contradict what he said earlier. "You told me not to talk!" Jeonghyun looked up to get a good look at the boy he was clinging onto.

"You're really attractive, are you from the royal family? Are you the prince? Then do you have a princess? But I don't think you have a princess yet" Jeonghyun was blurting out so many questions that Jisoo could barely keep track of them.

"If you don't have a girlfriend then I'll be your girlfriend" he pushed Jeonghyun off him with a perplexed look on his face. "I understand you're drunk but be careful of what you say" Jeonghyun ignored him before crawling back on top of Jisoo.

"Why? Am I not attractive enough for you? You think I can't be better than some girl you might pick out? I promise you that I won't dissapoint" Jisoo tried to avoid Jeonghyun from getting closer to his face.

"Who are you?" Jisoo asked while not facing Jeonghyun. He could feel Jeonghyun's warm breath on his neck. "Yoo Jeonghyun, I think you know what a Hwarang is? I'm that, but my so called teacher believes that I'm a terrible one" Jeonghyun laughed to himself as he rolled off Jisoo.

"You don't seem like a Hwarang" Jeonghyun flung his arm over Jisoo's waist before opening his mouth to answer him. "I don't feel like one" Jisoo somehow understood what the boy meant.

Being forced into a role that you didn't want to do and the responsibilities that seem too much for you to take. "Are you tired?" Jeonghyun hummed quitely as he snuggled up to Jisoo.

"You can sleep here if you want but you'll have to go in the morning" Jeonghyun didn't respond for a while making Jisoo think he had drifted off to sleep but he spoke up after a good few minutes.

"What's your name? I told you mine so then you have to tell me yours" Jisoo couldn't help but smile at Jeonghyun's childish attitude before holding onto the boy with one of his arms. "It's Park Jisoo, crown prince of Silla"

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆