𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 ⭒

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

"How many people did we have scheduled for today?" Joshua asked Mingyu who was looking into his computer. "We had 6 people today, the last person..A Mr. Jeon Wonwoo. He's not here yet so I guess we're done for the day" Mingyu exclaimed as he closed his computer.

"You're going home?" Mingyu shook his head and unlocked his phone. "I'm going on a date with this girl who asked me out, she seemed sweet" Mingyu shrugged before looking up at Joshua.

"Let's hope this one works out, if it lasts more than 1 week then Chan owes me money" Joshua remarked only to be chased around the room by Mingyu. "Joshua hyung!! You come here right now" Mingyu said and Joshua stuck his tongue out at him.

Mingyu finally got ahold of Joshua before tackling him to the ground. They were interrupted by a little knock on their office door before a boy poked his head in.

"Hi I'm Jeon Wonwoo, I was late because my friend didn't get off his shift...should I come back later? You both look busy" Wonwoo said with his head still poking in.

"No no, come in" Mingyu quickly scrambled off Joshua who got up along with him. Wonwoo walked in followed by Jeonghan who was behind him, Joshua stopped when he saw Jeonghan.

He recognised him the moment he stepped in and later he realised that Wonwoo was the boy he was with that day at the cafe. "Oh. I know you, we bumped into each other that day at the cafe" Jeonghan said and smiled warmly at Joshua.

"Wait I almost didn't recognise him." Wonwoo commented as he looked at Joshua. Mingyu cleared his throat and went to sit behind his table only to open his laptop once again. "Jeon Wonwoo, age 24 right?" Mingyu asked as he motioned for Wonwoo and Jeonghan to sit down in front of him.

"Yeah, I've heard a lot about 'Red Thread' and the success stories" Mingyu looked up at Wonwoo from his computer. "So tell me, what do you look for in a woman?" Jeonghan burst out laughing as Mingyu and Joshua exchanged confused looks.

Wonwoo glared at Jeonghan before looking back at Mingyu. "I'm...gay" Mingyu's lips formed an 'O' as he realised why Jeonghan was laughing. "That shouldn't be a problem, you're a very attractive man and I'm sure many boys would fall for you" Joshua noticed how Mingyu was looking at Wonwoo but he didn't want to think too much into it.

"We should talk more about this, office hours are over but I'm sure we can talk about this over coffee?" Mingyu suggested and Wonwoo agreed happily. "Wait but don't you have a da-" Mingyu slapped his hand on Joshua's mouth as he looked back at Wonwoo innocently.

"Shall we go then?" Wonwoo turned to Jeonghan who didn't seem to care. "Go ahead, I'll wait here" Wonwoo smiled happily before waving goodbye to Jeonghan and walking out the door with Mingyu.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"Well hi" Jeonghan grinned at Joshua before patting the seat where Wonwoo was sitting seconds ago, indicating that he wanted Joshua to sit next to him.

"I'm Jeonghan" he held out a hand for Joshua who happily took it. The moment their hands touched, they both felt the same pain in their head that they felt at the coffee shop. "Ow" Jeonghan retracted his hand before holding onto his head.

"Are you okay?" Joshua moved forward ignoring the throbbing feeling in his head. "It's fine, this is the second time I'm getting a headache like this" Jeonghan pushed the thought away and looked at Joshua.

"You didn't tell me your name" Jeonghan pressed while Joshua sat back. "Joshua Hong, it's nice to actually meet you" Jeonghan crossed his arms and took a good look at Joshua as if he was scanning him thoroughly.

"I thought you were very cute when I saw you that day, I didn't get to tell you" Joshua smirked as he leaned forward. "I thought you had a kid so I didn't even let myself thing you were cute" Jeonghan chuckled and took his phone out.

"It was Wonwoo's nephew" Jeonghan showed him a few pictures of Jaesung. "We got really close when he was under my care at the hospital I worked at" he explained. "You're a doctor?" Jeonghan shook his head in response.

"I'm a nurse, he has a breathing problem. It's not bad but there was a time it got really bad and he was in the hospital for a few months. I got to know him and love him and ended up being best friends with his annoying uncle" Joshua fondly listened to Jeonghan talk about his job and how much he loved Wonwoo and Jaesung.

"You didn't tell me anything about you" Joshua didn't know what to say, there wasn't anything exciting about him. "I'm not exciting" Jeonghan dismissed Joshua's sentence. "I for one find you very interesting so go on tell me!" Joshua decided to tell him the most random thing he could think of.

"Well I believe in soulmates, that's why I took up this job" Jeonghan scoffed before shutting his mouth. "I'm sorry that wasn't nice, the concept of soulmates just sound so stupid to me" Jeonghan said as a matter of fact.

"Why? Who made you hate love so much?"Joshua asked the rhetorical question not expecting any answer. "My parents, they set very low expectations for me" Jeonghan said without much thought to it.

"I've seen how messed up my parents' relationship was. I'd be stupid to ever trust anyone like my mother trusted my father. She used to say he was her soulmate but I guess she just wasn't his" Jeonghan said with a sigh.

"I don't want to risk it because it's a lie and I think it's great that you believe in it but it's not my thing" Joshua couldn't help but be a little hurt by that. He did have a thought in the back of his mind about Jeonghan being more than just a crush, maybe just maybe he was the one he'd been waiting for.

"Jeonghan, I help people find their soulmates. I don't want anything from you but if you let me, I'd love to try and find your soulmate. If I'm not successful then I'll agree to your views but if I do then I guess you just might be wrong."

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆