𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒆 ⭒

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

"Wonwoo called me earlier to tell me that Mingyu asked him out and I had to act like I had no idea what was happening!" Jeonghan laughed beside Joshua. "You still haven't told me where we are going" Jeonghan pointed out as Joshua's car came to a stop.

"If I tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Joshua got out of the car before going to open the door for Jeonghan. "Look at you being a gentleman" Jeonghan put his hand in Joshua's before getting out.

"Joshua Hong, you didn't" Jeonghan covered his mouth in surprise as he looked at the view in front of him. "I accidentally ended up here one day because Google maps weren't being nice to me but at least I found this place" Joshua opened the backseat of his car before taking out a blanket and a basket filled with food.

"It's all of your favourite things that I could cook, Wonwoo helped" Joshua smiled in satisfaction when he saw the look on Jeonghan's face. "So you like it?" Jeonghan playfully hit Joshua's hand before nodding.

"If we walk a bit, there's a waterfall" Joshua said making Jeonghan's face heat up. "Did I bring back any memories?" Jeonghan avoided Joshua's question and walked ahead of him. "I know you remember it!" Joshua shouted after him.

He followed Jeonghan while making sure he was actually going towards the waterfall. "There it is" Joshua took Jeonghan's hand and walked forward when he saw the waterfall in distant view. "Out of everything you could remember, you remember this?" Jeonghan asked as he watched Joshua pull off his shirt. A blush crept on Jeonghan's cheeks making him look down.

"I can't believe you're shy" Joshua walked up to Jeonghan and lifted his chin upwards. "You look adorable when you blush, don't look away" Jeonghan pushed Joshua away lightly before going to sit on the blanket and started rummaging through the picnic basket.

"You brought lollipops!" Jeonghan smiled like a child as he opened the packet of lollipops before putting one in his mouth. "There are sandwiches in there and you grab the most unhealthy thing" Joshua teased as he put his feet in the water to check the temperature.

Jeonghan took the lollipop out of his mouth and stuck his tongue out at Joshua. "Are you going to swim? It's probably freezing" Jeonghan teased Joshua as he crossed his legs and watched him poke his feet in water.

"Well it's not freezing and I'm going in" Joshua winked before jumping in the water. Jeonghan looked at the water concerned when he didn't see Joshua pop back up after a while. "Joshua? Are you okay?" Jeonghan got up from where he was sitting to go check on Joshua.

"Joshua! Say something, this is not funny" Jeonghan kneeled down beside the the water and looked inside hoping to see Joshua. "Joshua don't-" Jeonghan's sentence was cut off when he was pulled underwater.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"You asshole!" Jeonghan inhaled as much air as he could before tightly gripping onto Joshua's shoulders. "I can't swim, you idiot" Joshua shook his head as he tried to hold in his laughter.

"Last time we did this, you were the one who was the better swimmer" Jeonghan glared at Joshua not wanting to be in the water. "Your clothes are wet" Joshua said as he put his hand around Jeonghan's waist to make sure he felt safe in the water.

"Yeah cause someone pulled me into the water, I even lost my lollipop!"  Jeonghan was uncomfortable being in wet clothes but he didn't want to give Joshua the satisfaction of taking off his clothes. "You should take them off you know" Joshua suggested innocently as he slowly loosened his grip on Jeonghan. "Let's go under the waterfall" Jeonghan looked at Joshua before finally giving up and taking his shirt off.

"As beautiful as I remember" Joshua pulled Jeonghan towards the waterfall before kissing him. Jeonghan put his hand around Joshua's neck as he felt Joshua's lips against his own. "Do I have to remind you again that I can't swim?" Jeonghan breathed out as Joshua kissed down his jawline.

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall" Joshua pulled Jeonghan closer so that his legs were wrapped around his waist. "Do you feel safer?" Jeonghan smiled before placing his forehead against Joshua's. Everything seemed too good to be real for him.

"Thank you for doing all of this" Jeonghan said as he placed his hand on Joshua's cheek while looking at him softly. "The night hasn't even started you know, I brought champagne" Jeonghan laughed as he kissed Joshua again.

"I don't think I've properly asked you this but will you be my boyfriend?" Jeonghan was taken aback by the question but quickly nodded. "Took you long enough" he was happy that things were going different this time, maybe things will end differently too.

"I have to ask you this, do you want to have sex under the waterfall again?" Jeonghan knew exactly what Joshua was talking about. Their first time, as Jeonghyun and Jisoo was at a waterfall similar to this one.

It was all so sudden. They had went on a ride with their horses and well the day had much more planned for them. They were lucky to stumble upon on a waterfall and the rest was history as it seems.

"You were just waiting to ask me that, weren't you?" Joshua smirked as he leaned in to kiss Jeonghan again. "Wait, you actually brought champagne?" Jeonghan asked suddenly. "Yes, we can have sex under the waterfall but I want champagne first."

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆

A/N

Hey guys! It's Ari, so I have my exams coming up and I probably won't be able to update much in the following weeks but I swear I'll come back before you know it and I'll update whenever I can so don't worry! Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and always smile yes!! Bye loves <\\3

Also : I'll only go on hiatus after a few weeks so it won't be too long!