𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❀

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PAST-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

"You cannot possibly expect me to get on top of that thing!" Jisoo shook his head in disapproval as he looked up at Jeonghyun on the horse. Jeonghyun smiled softly at his prince before caressing the horse's neck.

"Would you please let the prince get on you? It would mean the world to me" Jeonghyun patted the horse on the side indicating it to kneel down. "Come on prince!" Jisoo lend his hand out to Jeonghyun who happily pulled him up.

"This seems awfully dangerous! Are you trained for this?" Jeonghyun let out a warm chuckle as he made Jisoo wrap his arms around his waist. "Just calm down and trust me" Jisoo looked at Jeonghyun in fear.

The fear melted away instantly when he saw Jeonghyun looking at him with pure love and admiration in his eyes. "Let's go then" Jisoo said tightening his hold on Jeonghyun.

With each trot the horse took, the grip on Jeonghyun's waist only tightened. "We aren't even galloping Jisoo! I told you to trust me" Jeonghyun said in an attempt to tease the crown prince.

"I do trust you, I just hate this!" Jeonghyun chuckled lightly before getting the horse to stop and jumping down. "What happened? Why have we stopped?" Jisoo asked frantically.

"Calm down, it's just that I saw a pretty waterfall" Jeonghyun explained as he tied the horse to one of the trees and helped Jisoo down. "A waterfall?" Jisoo's attention piqued as he followed him.

The two boys stared in awe as they edged closer to the waterfall. "What are you doing?" Jisoo asked as Jeonghyun started undressing himself. "Going for a swim, relax prince. Just join me" Jeonghyun placed a kiss on Jisoo's lips before running towards the water in his underdress.

"Wait for me then" Jisoo sighed as he followed Jeonghyun's actions and walked towards the waterfall. "It's warm, come on" Jeonghyun grabbed Jisoo's hand before pulling him into the water.

"Do not do that!" Jisoo said trying to grasp the air. "I'm not really good at swimming" Jisoo tried to remember anything he read in books about swimming but nothing enough to spontaneously make him an amazing swimmer.

"Have I told you how attractive you look prince?" Jeonghyun's hand went to untie Jisoo's underdress. "Jeonghyun what are you- " Jisoo was cut off by a pair of lips on his. At that moment he didn't care about anything except Jeonghyun so he decided to let himself go.