𝑹𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 ❀

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PAST-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

"Seungkwan, take your hand off me" Jeonghyun groaned in his sleep as he shifted uncomfortably in bed. "Would you stop shuffling so much?" An unfamiliar voice said from beside him making Jeonghyun look over his shoulder cautiously.

"Who are you?" Jeonghyun asked calmly even though he was in bed with some random man. "I told you yesterday" Jisoo turned around in bed, he barely got any sleep because of Jeonghyun moving around so much and he didn't want to wake up yet.

"Did we...do something?" Jisoo shot up from bed hearing Jeonghyun's question. "What do you mean by something!?" Jeonghyun shrugged before laying back in bed.

"I've heard it around in the market, men together. I've never seen anything like that but it's intriguing, isn't it?" Jisoo shook his head as he got out of bed.

"Nothing happened, nothing will happen Hwarang" Jeonghyun cringed when he heard Jisoo call him that. "And what are you, you seem like another Hwarang too" Jisoo scoffed before putting his silk robe on.

"I'm your prince" Jeonghyun raised his eyebrows as he stared at Jisoo. "I mean you sure can be" Jisoo looked at him disgusted before sitting across from him. "I'm the prince of Silla" Jeonghyun opened his mouth in shock as he looked at Jisoo up and down.

"I thought you would be an unattractive arrogant person but I'm actually very interested in you, prince" Jisoo smiled half heartedly at Jeonghyun. "I'm honoured that you think so highly of me" Jeonghyun rolled around in Jisoo's bed before sitting up and jumping on his bedding.

"Is this what a prince's bed feels like!? It feels like luxury" Jisoo watched as Jeonghyun got excited over such a simple thing. "You could sell this bed in the market and feed hundreds of your people who are living in poverty, probably" Jeonghyun trailed off as he scrunched up the silk in his hand.

"I'm not the one ruling the people as of now" Jisoo said unwillingly gaining Jeonghyun's attention. "My mother is and now I'm going to marry a princess of some neighbouring kingdom without my consent, atleast then it'll be king Jisoo".

"Your name is Jisoo? That is a pretty name" Jeonghyun said as he got up to stand next to Jisoo. "You're pretty too" Jeonghyun waved as he walked towards the door. "I know your chambers, I'll try to visit you tonight or if you want....you can always visit me in mine" Jeonghyun smirked coyly as he walked out of Jisoo's chambers.

"What is he?" Jisoo asked himself and failed to notice how he was smiling while thinking about the careless Hwarang who was definitely a charmer and had managed to charm his way into the prince's heart.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"You look like a mess" Jeonghyun commented as he slid down next to Seungkwan who's hair was tousled and eyes seemed drowsy. "I was caught sleeping in the room by a guard, I can't believe how embarrassed I was but he was nice to me and sneaked me out" Seungkwan said as he looked outside their class at one of the guards who was patrolling the grounds.

"Is it him? He's so handsome!" Jeonghyun exclaimed and Seungkwan slapped his hand over the boy's mouth. "His name is Hansol and I would like it if you wouldn't call his attention over to me, I don't want to face him ever again" Seungkwan buried his face into his hands while occasionally glancing at the young guard.

"He seems interested in seeing you, let me call him over and you can properly introduce me to the guard of your dreams!" Seungkwan shook his head defensively as the teacher walked into class, silencing all the noise in the room. "Hwarangs, today is a very special day" His voice echoed in the room as he scanned everyone.

"The prince of Silla and the Queen consort will be joining us shortly so I would like to say, clean up yourselves and be respectful" the class nodded understandingly as they tried to fix themselves.

Jeonghyun's eyes lit up with the thought of seeing Jisoo again, he couldn't remember how he ended up in bed with him but all he knew was that he liked the arrogant boy, maybe a little too much.

"The prince is very attractive" Jeonghyun said to Seungkwan as he nudged him with his elbow. Seungkwan wanted to ask him about how he had managed to get that information but his head hurt too much to make a sentence so he let it go.

"You, I don't want anything absurd to leave your mouth! The prince wouldn't like all that" Jeonghyun grinned at his teacher before shrugging. "I'm sure he'll love me" his teacher wanted to fight back with Jeonghyun but before he could say something, there was a noise from the entrance of the room.

Hansol cleared his throat making his presence known and moved out of the way for Jisoo and his mother. "The Queen consort and the young prince of Silla" everyone in the room bowed as the royals entered.

Jeonghyun raised his head to catch Jisoo looking at him, he mouthed a small 'hello' before looking down. "Rise Hwarangs" the queen exclaimed as she interlocked her hands.

"I came here to let you all know that I wish to join our Kingdom with the Shenzhen kingdom of Sui China through a marriage alliance with my son and their princess" Jisoo tried to put a happy face on but Jeonghyun could see the discomfort on his face.

"I want one of you Hwarangs to accompany my son during the princess' stay" Jeonghyun looked at Jisoo once before stepping forward and bowing infront of the queen for a second time.

"If you would allow me, I'd be more than delighted to do that for the kingdom's sake. My name is Yoo Jeonghyun, Hwarang in training and It would be my pleasure to serve the future King of Silla"

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆