𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 ⭒

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

"Are you sure you're okay?" Joshua asked over the phone with concern filling his voice. "I'm okay, how is Ashley taking all of it?" He asked only to get a sigh in response.

"She believes it now but she's still confused" Joshua said honestly. "Take care of her, I'll call you later. I have some work in the children's ward" Jeonghan mumbled an 'I love you' before hanging up.

"Wonwoo, I missed you!" Jeonghan ran up to hug his bestfriend who had showed up for his nephew's annual check up and to see his best friend along with it. "Jaesungie!" Jeonghan opened his arms for the little boy to run to him.

"How's things with you and Mingyu?" Jeonghan asked making Wonwoo blush furiously. "It- it's fine, we're fine" Wonwoo tried to avoid Jeonghan's gaze only for him to laugh.

"You finally found the one for you, I'm proud of you" Jeonghan went to pull Wonwoo's cheeks making him defensive. "Yah! I know you have a thing going on with Joshua hyung and you didn't even tell me" Wonwoo said rolling his eyes.

"I did tell you, you were day dreaming about Mingyu that day so you didn't even pay attention" Jeonghan said initiating Wonwoo to put a hand over his mouth. "Hyung, who's Joshua?" Jaesung asked as he placed his little head on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"He's a really nice uncle, you can meet him one day soon" Jeonghan placed a kiss on Jaesung's forehead before putting him on the ground. "You won't believe what all has been happening to me, especially this past week" Jeonghan sighed as he started getting some shots ready for the kids.

"I hate giving the kids shots, especially little ones" Jeonghan said as he tried to find the right needle. "Hyung, are you okay? You seem really disorganised" Wonwoo asked concerned as he pointed out that he was looking in the wrong cabinet for the needles.

"Maybe I shouldn't give them the shots today, I'll make another nurse do it" Jeonghan groaned as he sat down. "I hate how I'm so all over the place these days, being in love sucks" Jeonghan said making Wonwoo laugh.

"Yet I don't think you'd give it up for anything, he seems perfect for you. Made for you or whatever" Wonwoo teased and Jeonghan weakly smiled at him. "Made for me" Jeonghan repeated before getting his bag.

"I'm just going to go home, take a bath and then pass out" Jeonghan said and waved goodbye to Wonwoo as he left the hospital after begging one of the other nurses to cover his shift for the day.

He made his way to the bus stop hoping that he didn't miss the bus since he had not taken his car to work that day, completely oblivious to what the day actually had planned for him.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆

"Yiren, stop this now" Minghao said trying to get his sister to turn back. "If you want to then you can leave, I won't end it now" Yiren said as she drived towards Jeonghan's hospital.

"Look at my luck, he's right there" Yiren smirked when she saw Jeonghan waiting at the bus stop. "You're loosing your mind to this, the moment you saw Joshua at your University you started this obsession" Minghao tried to reason with her knowing there was no point.

"I need you to get out if you aren't going to help me, I never did it because I wanted him. You know how much I hate him, I will make him pay for everything" Yiren stopped before opening the door and waited for Minghao to get out.

"Meihua isn't Yiren, I'm not that innocent little girl who listened to everything you said anymore" she pushed Minghao out before shutting the door in his face.

Jeonghan sighed knowing he already missed the last bus. He decided that it was just better to call Joshua to come pick him up but before he even took out his phone, a car stopped in front of him.

"Oh my god, you're Jeonghan right? I'm Yiren, we met that day" Yiren waved at him and Jeonghan reluctantly waved back. "Do you need a ride?" Yiren asked sweetly.

"I wouldn't want to bother you, I was about to call Joshua to pick me up" Jeonghan replied and tried to get his phone out once again. "Oh you're no bother, any friend of Joshua's is a friend of mine" Yiren flashed Jeonghan her sweetest smile before opening the door for him.

Jeonghan hesitated but got in not thinking much of it. "You're really pretty, no wonder Joshua loves you" Yiren said making Jeonghan uncomfortable. "You can just drop me off at 'red thread' " Jeonghan said not liking the idea of giving her his address.

"Joshua always does everything for the ones he loves, even if it means putting others lives at risk" Yiren continued as she stepped on the gas. "Yiren, you can stop the car. I want to get out" Jeonghan tried opening the door to no avail.

"I know you know who I am, I know you know I'm Meihua" Yiren said as she made a sharp turn. "Where are you taking us?" Jeonghan frantically asked and tried to get his phone only for it to be grabbed and thrown outside by Yiren.

"You only cared about both of you that night but you forgot that I lost someone that night, none of you remembered" Yiren said abruptly stopping the car. She got out and pulled Jeonghan out with her.

"Hao ge tried to stop me, he always does. He moved me to China when I was so close to finally making Joshua miserable, I don't know why he always cared about both of you. I always wondered if you'd end up being a girl this life but I guess not, you're still the annoyingly nice boy you always were" Yiren ranted as she walked.

"Yiren let go of me" Jeonghan tried to fight her but without warning, Yiren put a piece of cloth on his mouth and without intention, Jeonghan breathed in whatever chemical that was on that cloth.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you live happily with him" Jeonghan heard Yiren say as he slipped out of consciousnesses hoping that Joshua would somehow find him like he found him once before, he had to find him again.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆