𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ❀

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PAST-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 :

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

-𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖

"You used to complain about me following you and now look at you following me" Jeonghyun backed up so that he was pressed up against the bushes in Jisoo's garden with him keeping the boy in between his arms.

"If you stayed in one place then I wouldn't have to follow you everywhere, you already told me you like me too then why are you running away so much?" Jisoo moved his face towards Jeonghyun's neck before placing light kisses up his collar bone.

"Stop- it tickles" Jeonghyun said as he held onto Jisoo's shoulders. He pouted only to pull Jeonghyun closer to him. "Prince Jisoo? Are you in there?" A voice asked from the entrance of the garden.

Jisoo groaned realising he had to give up his time with Jeonghyun to go entertain the princess. "But I want to kiss you more" Jeonghyun rolled his eyes before turning him around.

"She probably just wants you to show her around, be a friend at least" Jisoo started walking towards the entrance only to walk back and pull Jeonghyun into a kiss. Jeonghyun's eyes widened at the sudden feeling on his lips.

Jisoo moved away before looking at him lovingly. "How was that for our first kiss?" Jisoo kissed Jeonghyun's lips once more and walked towards the entrance.

Jeonghyun's cheeks were tinted pink as he sat down on the bench with the biggest smile on his face. He wanted to bring Jisoo back, suddenly he didn't want him to go to Meihua.

"My brother wanted me to spend more time with you, he thinks it would be good for us to bond before we get married. I'm sorry to disturb you" Meihua explained when she saw Jisoo walking towards her.

Jisoo looked at her with a polite smile before going up next to her. "How is everything in Silla? I hope you are adjusting well. And please feel free to speak in Chinese, we want you to feel at home" Jisoo's hospitality made Meihua relax to an extent.

"Thank you, you are very nice" Jisoo could sense how out of her element Meihua was and how uncomfortable she seemed. Jeonghyun had walked out by then and stood at an acceptable distance from them.

Jisoo's head turned to Jeonghyun and his eyes brightened. "Hwarang Jeonghyun, why don't you join us?" Jisoo asked trying to make it as formal as possible. Jeonghyun hesitated before declining the offer in the end.

"I'm just your Hwarang, it isn't right for me to disturb your time with the princess" Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Jeonghyun confused. "I really don't mind" Meihua added trying to make Jeonghyun feel welcomed.

"That's very kind of you princess but I should leave you two alone" Jeonghyun's voice was bitter and it wasn't very hard for Jisoo to notice. He knew it wasn't Jisoo's fault but he also couldn't help but think about how what they were doing wasn't right, at least for Silla.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"Jeonghyun, why aren't you talking to me?" Jisoo traced his finger across Jeonghyun's back as he laid in bed hugging him. "jagi, tell me" light sniffles were heard from Jeonghyun whose face was still buried in Jisoo's hanbok.

"We've known each other for about 2 months, you've only known her for 2 days! Why is it that everyone thinks she's the one for you, why is it her? She doesn't even know you like I do, she doesn't know how much you hate it when someone disturbs you while you're reading and how you talk in your sleep" Jeonghyun mumbled into Jisoo's chest.

"So why is it her when she knows nothing about you the way I do? Why is it her? Why can't it be me?" Jeonghyun's voice trailed off as Jisoo made him look into his eyes. "Don't cry" he wiped Jeonghyun's tear stained cheeks before attempting to kiss the sadness away.

"I'm not going to marry her or anyone other than you" Jisoo promised making them both sit up. "If I have to go against everything and steal you away then we'll do just that" Jeonghyun's ears perked up as he waited for Jisoo to continue.

"We can go to the stables, get one of the horses and run away. Go far away from here and build a little house so we can live in it" Jeonghyun laughed hearing Jisoo's plan. "Why are you laughing at me?" Jeonghyun gathered himself before replying.

"You're going to build a house? Sure you are" Jisoo looked at Jeonghyun defensively. "I will let you know that I've read plenty of books on house building and some books on recipes so I can even cook for you!" Jisoo finished his statement and looked straight at Jeonghyun.

"So now you have to come with me one day because I'm the best person you're going to end up with" Jisoo said confidently and Jeonghyun moved closer to him before caressing his cheek.

"You are the best person I'm going to end up with, not because you are a very handsome prince that I can't take my eyes off of but because I can't imagine my life without you anymore" Jeonghyun paused before moving in to kiss Jisoo.

It wasn't a quick one like their first kiss but it was more delicate and passionate, as if Jeonghyun was trying to remember exactly how Jisoo felt and tasted.

Jeonghyun got up and went to Jisoo's table before picking up the ink and writing something down on one of the spare pieces of paper left on the table. Jeonghyun folded it in his hand before coming back to Jisoo and passing it over to him.

Jisoo looked at him questioningly before opening up the paper and reading it out loud.

╔═══════════════╗

𝐼 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒, 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝑜𝓃...𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈, 𝒥𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃

╚═══════════════╝

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆