𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆✉

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

"I can't believe you're mine"

"I was always yours"

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

"Shua, I can't" Jeonghan sighed as he turned around wanting to get back on the plane

"Shua, I can't" Jeonghan sighed as he turned around wanting to get back on the plane. "Baby can you please calm down, you'll be okay" Jeonghan shook his head but let Joshua drag him out of the airport regardless.

"Look at my two favorite boys!" Ashley beamed at them before running up to hug the pair. "Noona, hi" Jeonghan let his nerves calm down a bit when he saw a familiar face amidst all the strange ones.

"Hanie, I don't know if it's the LA sun or your nerves but you're as red as I think it's possible for a human to get" Ashley joked and helped take a few of their bags from Joshua.

"Your mom wanted us to go to the cafe instead of meeting her at home so how about that Josh?" Ashley asked and got a shrug in response. "What are you shrugging for? What did she say in English?" Jeonghan frantically asked as they got inside of Ashley's car.

"Nothing, we're just going to see mama Hong at a cafe instead of meeting her at home" she repeated again in korean leading to Jeonghan having a panick attack in the back of the car.

"She'll love you, just breathe" Jeonghan glared at Joshua before pointing out that he clearly couldn't breathe right now. "Hate to break it to you Han, we're here" Ashley casually announced as she pulled up into the driveway of a fancy looking bistro.

"What should I say to her? What should I call her? Ma'am is too formal, maybe Mrs Hong?" Joshua pulled Jeonghan out of the car before he could debate the issue any further.

"That's her, now is my time to run away. It was nice knowing you" Jeonghan recognised Joshua's mother from pictures who was sitting at one of the tables at the farthest end of the cafe.

"Mom!" Joshua called out ruining Jeonghan's perfectly rational escape plan. The older woman lifted her head up from her phone and her face lit up when she saw her son.

"Shua!" She exclaimed and opened her arms for Joshua to hug her which he gladly accepted. "Come on, let's go" Ashley commented as she pushed a reluctant Jeonghan towards the mother-son duo.

"Jeonghan" Mrs Hong smiled at the boy and invited him for a hug. Jeonghan's eyes widened but he made his body relax into the hug and slowly hugged the woman back.

"You are just as beautiful as Joshua told me" she pulled at Jeonghan's cheeks making him a whole lot less nervous than he was. "Hi Mrs Hong" Jeonghan greeted her with a nervous smile.

"Sweetie call me mom! By the way Joshua talks about you, I know it's only a matter of time before he puts a ring on you" she winked knowingly at her son as they sat down.

The lunch was rather calm with small talk passed around the table. Jeonghan's mind was literally being blown by the concept of LA food that Joshua was more than happy to order for him.

"That doesn't look safe to eat" Jeonghan poked at the caviar and pushed it towards Joshua. "Oh my god he's so cute!" Jeonghan could see Mrs Hong and Ashley fan girl from the corner of his eye as Joshua attempted to force feed him the caviar.

"Yah! Hong stop it" Jeonghan refused knowing that Joshua would win at the end anyway. "Ew" he pushed the plate away again after realising that his intuition was right.

"Mom, I'm taking him somewhere. We'll be home soon" Joshua mention as he reached for Jeonghan's hand from under the table. "Joshua! The boy must be tired, you literally came all the way from Korea to America today" Joshua's mom pointed out.

"I don't mind it" Jeonghan shyly said looking at Joshua's grip on their hands. "Let them go, we'll pay for lunch. Now go and be a couple you two" Ashley teased and gave a knowing smirk to Joshua.

"Thank you, bye my two favorite women" Joshua got up from his seat and went to peck Ashley and his mother's cheeks before taking Jeonghan's hand and walking out the cafe.

"Where are you taking us?" Jeonghan asked curiously as Joshua stopped at the bus stop. "Somewhere" he kissed Jeonghan quickly only to slightly be pushed away by Jeonghan.

"People are here" Jeonghan shook his head as they got into the bus. "This is LA baby, we could have sex right here on this bus and no one would give a shit" Jeonghan rolled his eyes at how inappropriate Joshua was being but nonetheless loved him for it.

"We're here" Joshua whispered into Jeonghan's ears after just a few minutes. "The beach?" Jeonghan blinked at the sea stretching wide infront of them. "No, behind the beach" Jeonghan tilted his head in confusion once Joshua started leading them to a restricted part of the beach.

"I don't read English but I'm sure that sign means we shouldn't go there" Joshua ignored him as they made their way deeper into the foliage. "There it is" Joshua proudly stood infront of a tree house that looked a lot like a child made it.

"Come on up" Jeonghan let Joshua get him into the treehouse without arguing. He smiled at the amount of plushies and decorations it was adorned with. "You did this?" Jeonghan asked excitedly.

"Me and my dad, we used to love coming here when I was young" Joshua started placing a few plushies on the blanket to make it more cozier. "I wish I could've met him" Jeonghan crawled up next to Joshua on the blankets before pressing himself onto his body.

"I wish he could've met you too" Joshua placed a kiss on Jeonghan's forhead as he ran a hand through his hair. "This is nice" Jeonghan sighed contented and wrapped an arm around Joshua's waist.

"I'm happy you brought me here" Jeonghan looked up at Joshua only to find him fondly looking down at him. "I still can't believe you're mine" Jeonghan leaned up to capture Joshua's lips in a kiss.

"I have always been yours" Joshua promised and pulled Jeonghan's body closer towards his own. He loved this feeling, to have Jeonghan right beside him. He knew there was no other person he'd rather spend his life with, soulmates exist for a reason and he's lucky to be here in this world with his.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆