𝑯𝒆𝒓 ⭒

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

"I can't believe we didn't do anything" Joshua huffed in dissapointment as he opened the door to his house and waited to turn the lights on. "Wait, how about you kiss me now" Jeonghan asked seductively before pulling Joshua up against the wall.

Joshua wasted no time in attacking Jeonghan's neck with kisses but stopped when the lights suddenly went on. "I did not expect this" a familiar voice exclaimed gaining both the boys' attention.

"Ash!?" Joshua ran up to his best friend before pulling her into a hug. "You ass! You don't call me for almost a month and suddenly I find you making out with a boy?" Ashley walked up to Jeonghan before taking his hand in hers.

"Hi I'm Ashley, that asshole's best friend" she said with an eye roll. Jeonghan paused for a second and grabbed his head. "Are you okay?" Ashley held onto Jeonghan when he collapsed into her arms.

She looked at Joshua confused, not knowing what to do. Joshua took him from her arms and made his way to his bedroom before tucking him in. "How did you get in?" Joshua asked Ashley as he tried to make conversation.

"Your mom gave me the combination lock and I was about to give you a surprise but you're the one who surprised me" Ashley said pointing at Jeonghan sleeping calmly.

"He's so cute! How?" Ashley questioned admiring the boy. "Honestly, even I don't know how I got so lucky" Joshua said admiringly as he took Jeonghan's hand in his own. "You must've done something so good in your last life" Ashley said unknowingly.

"So a boy? How did I not see it coming! That's why you could never date any girl properly" Ashley said finally catching up. "I actually met Yiren a few days ago" Joshua said thinking about the events of that day.

"Yiren? Oh" Ashley said uncomfortably. "Did she try to get you back?" Joshua shook his head knowing exactly why Ashley got worried. "Don't get too close with her, you know what she did" Ashley paused before looking at Jeonghan.

"Don't let anything happen to him okay? Is he your boyfriend maybe?" Ashley asked curiously nudging Joshua. "Yes he is" Joshua turned to Jeonghan before fixing his hair behind his ear.

"Introduce me to him properly when he wakes up. I need to go back to my hotel room now, if you forget to call me when your sleeping beauty wakes up..." Ashley paused before going up to Joshua.

"I will beat you up!" Ashley put up her fist making both of them burst out in laughter. "Bye Ash, I missed you so much" Joshua said hugging her one last time before walking her out the door.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆

"Baby hi" Joshua helped Jeonghan sit up before passing him a glass of water. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" Jeonghan held onto his head hating the constant pounding feeling.

"Did you see someone in her?" Joshua asked carefully choosing his words. "I did..." Jeonghan trailed off not wanting to believe it himself. "Jeonghan, what is it?" Joshua asked genuinely curious.

"It's the queen- it's your mother Josh" Joshua shook his head in disbelief. "No way, the queen wasn't a nice person, you know that! Ashley isn't like that" Jeonghan went up to hug Joshua trying to calm him down.

"She's a nice person, I saw your mother Josh. I saw her as your mother, not as the queen. She just wants you happy" Jeonghan cupped Joshua's face in his hands as he explained it to him.

"I hate that you have to suffer alone, I wish I could take it from you. I wish I could see it too" Joshua said in desperation as he felt Jeonghan hug him. "She wanted to meet you right when you woke up" Joshua said, his voice hoarse from wanting to burst in tears.

"I'd love to meet her" Jeonghan smiled reassuringly at Joshua who began dialing her number. "Ash, he's up" Jeonghan mumbled a shy hi which made Ashley giggle on the other end of the line.

"Give me five minutes" Jeonghan crawled into Joshua's arms as soon as the call ended. "I'm sorry for making your life harder" Joshua cradled Jeonghan in his arms not knowing how to comfort him. "You made my life better Yoon Jeonghan" Joshua assured him as he ran a hand up his back.

"Something was always missing and then the day I met you, I knew it changed cause it was suddenly perfect. You're perfect to me" Joshua placed a kiss on Jeonghan's lips.

Jeonghan let himself be cuddled by Joshua until the bell rang catching both their attention. "I thought you'd randomly come in again" Joshua laughed as he let Ashley in.

She completely ignored Joshua before pulling Jeonghan into a hug. "Hey" Jeonghan said noticing Joshua getting emotional from the corner of his eye. "What's up with you?" Ashley asked turning around in time to catch Joshua wiping his eyes.

"Stop hugging him and hug me" Joshua tried his best not to get emotional in Ashley's arms. "Woah, what's up with you?" Ashley asked pulling Joshua away so that she could look at him straight in the eye.

"Josh tell me what's wrong" Ashley asked knowing her best friend too well. "You'll think I'm crazy" Josh said shaking his head. "No, I will not think you're crazy. I didn't even think you were crazy when you put forward the dumb ass idea of buying a duck together on my 18th birthday" Ashley said making Joshua laugh lightly.

"Promise me that you won't freak out?" Joshua looked at Jeonghan for permission only to get a smile in return. "I knew Jeonghan before" Joshua said earning a confused look from Ashley.

"From LA?" Joshua shook his head not knowing how to continue. "I knew him and I was in love with him in our past life" Ashley stared at the two boys in shock not knowing how to process it.

"And Jeonghan can recognise people he knew in our past life" Joshua's eyes welled up in tears not knowing if he should say it. "I see his mother in you, I think you might've been his mother" Jeonghan spoke up from behind not wanting to see Joshua suffer anymore.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆