𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆⭒

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

"Why are you taking this information so calmly, Jisoo you don't understand it. It's absolutely impossible" Joshua caressed Jeonghan's cheek and moved closer to him.

"You called me Jisoo" Jeonghan realised what he did but continued to rant. "So what? You are Jisoo aren't you? Prince Jisoo? I must be crazy, am I dreaming? I should pinch myself, Joshua pinch me" Jeonghan gave his hand to Joshua who simply placed a kiss on his knuckles.

"What are you doing?" Jeonghan's nose scrunched when Joshua placed another kiss on his knuckles. "Well I used to do this a lot" Joshua kissed up his arm before kissing his neck and lightly sucking on it.

"Ah...Joshua stop, we need to talk" Joshua pulled away to look at Jeonghan innocently. "But this is so much more fun, we haven't done this for centuries probably" Joshua went to kiss Jeonghan who eventually gave up.

"Bitch, I think I'm in love with Wonwoo- oh shit!" Mingyu clasped his hand over his mouth when he saw Jeonghan and Joshua. "You're what!?" Joshua and Jeonghan asked at the same time.

"Leave that, what are you both doing?" Joshua shrugged as he moved away from Jeonghan. "You didn't let us do anything so nothing" Mingyu stared at the two of them before going and falling between them on the couch.

"You should close the door" Mingyu pointed at the door before throwing his head back in defeat. "Hyung, I'm in love with your best friend" Jeonghan waited for him to explain more.

"I know it's only been like 2 weeks but he's so cute and perfect and funny, his hands are so small!! Like you wouldn't think it would be that small, each time I give him some guy to date, I hate it. Nothing worked out till now but it's only a matter of time! I want him hyung, but I suck at dating" Joshua snickered as he leaned back.

"This would've eventually happened, Kim Mingyu just ask him. I have to ask for my money from Chan anyway" Mingyu punched Joshua on the side of his stomach before turning to Jeonghan. "Do you think he would say yes? Like do I look somewhat like his type" Jeonghan placed a hand assuringly on Mingyu's shoulder before nodding.

"You're a sweet, kind boy. He'll say yes, don't worry. I think he's been ruining his dates for you anyway so..." Mingyu's eyes lit up hearing Jeonghan. "Wait really?" Jeonghan nodded promisingly making Mingyu abruptly stand up.

"Okay then, I'm going. I need to find him, continue with whatever you were doing" mingyu ran out the door after shutting it. "Yeah no, we need to talk" Jeonghan stated as he saw Joshua's hand move to his waist.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"A walk? Seriously" Joshua slouched beside Jeonghan as they walked hand in hand down the park. "Yes, this way you won't get distracted" Joshua groaned as he sat on one of the park benches.

"Josh, listen to me" Jeonghan took Joshua's hands before looking down at them. "I missed you and I'm sorry for everything that happened" Joshua pulled Jeonghan towards him noticing the tears fall from his eyes.

"What are you apologising for? You have nothing to apologise for. What happened had nothing to do with you, we weren't going to be able to live happily back then anyway" Joshua interlocked his fingers with Jeonghan's before making him look into his eyes.

"If this is a second chance then I will take it because you were taken from me before I had a chance to love you as much as I could, I will make up for it" Jeonghan placed their foreheads together without saying anything.

"Let's go on a date, you never took me on a date before" Jeonghan said enthusiastically trying to forgot everything that happened. "You wanna go on a date?" Jeonghan nodded excitedly as he looped his arm with Joshua's before placing his head on his shoulder.

"Where do you want to go?" Joshua asked as he let his head rest on top of Jeonghan's. "Let's go horse riding! Remember when we went horse riding?" Joshua winced at the memory. "Yes I do, I was so close to killing you" Jeonghan let out a laugh remembering how pouty Joshua was.

"I love how we're talking about our past life like it happened a few years ago" Joshua said out of nowhere. "Well back then I couldn't do this" Jeonghan said earning Joshua's attention.

He leaned up to place a kiss on Joshua's lips before smiling at him with an accomplished look. "I never could kiss you infront of everyone back then, I had to hide how much I loved you and now I don't" Jeonghan sighed happily.

"Don't worry, I promise that from now on I'll do everything I can to make you happy" Joshua assured as he got up with Jeonghan. "You wanted to go on a walk right? Then let's go" Joshua pulled Jeonghan up as he walked infront of him.

"What's gotten into you?" Jeonghan asked as he trailed behind him. "Nothing, let's walk" Joshua laced his fingers with Jeonghan's. "Don't let go okay?" Jeonghan looked down at their hands as he tightened his grip "I won't" Joshua promised in response.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆

A/N

•We should talk, I know everything that's happening with Mingyu recently, and no I'm not going to turn my back on him until there's factual evidence which most likely won't be because there are a lot of holes in the story and the evidence.

•I'm going to stay neutral as I advise you all to do just that, but seventeen will always be ot13, and if you choose to be ot12 without actual proof or send threats to Mingyu, It'll be better if you leave the fandom now itself.

•Please don't judge someone without FACTUAL EVIDENCE, not someone's tweet and Twitter blowing everything out of proportion because it's so good at that. Anyway yes, I just wanted to pop in and talk about this. I feel horrible, but I'm also thinking logically. Just wait for a statement from gyu or pledis. Thank you