𝑾ǒ à𝒊 𝒏ǐ ❀

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PAST-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ⭑

"currently an actual editor is trying to edit the picture so please wait and accept my horrible editing for now, love y'all"

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ⭑

"It was you?" Meihua tilted her head as she looked at Jeonghyun. "Please just let us go" Jisoo begged while helping Jeonghyun onto the horse and trying his best to not hurt him. "I'll go with them, someone needs to bring the horses back" Dokyeom said before getting ready to climb on top of one of the horses.

"Wait, no it's dangerous" Meihua held onto Dokyeom's sleeve not wanting him to go, "Meihua" Junhui spoke out in warning. "Ge please, I love you but you can't do this to me anymore" Meihua tugged at Dokyeom's sleeve once more to persuade him to not go.

"I'll be right back, don't worry" Dokyeom assured as he was about to leave. Meihua took the chance to quickly pull at the sleeve she was gripping on to turn Dokyeom back once more so that he was looking at her.

She pressed her lips onto his before hugging him tightly. Junhui went to pull his sister back but Jeonghyun stopped him weakly and shook his head for him to stop.

"You need to come back safe" Dokyeom nodded with the most precious smile as he finally got on the horse and waited for Jisoo to get on behind Jeonghyun.

"I'll lead you to the docks, just follow behind me" Dokyeom instructed respectfully as he encouraged his horse to move forward. "We're going to be happy" Jisoo whispered into a half conscious Jeonghyun's ear waiting to hear at least a hum in response but instead he heard a loud distraught neigh from Dokyeom's horse.

Jisoo whipped his head towards Dokyeom only to find his horse standing in halt and Dokyeom lying on the ground with an arrow driven right through him. Meihua's screams were followed by a bunch of guards who made their way up to them.

Jisoo tried to move the horse but it wouldn't move, it was in pure shock or fear just like they were. Besides it was too late, they had reached them at that point. Even though he knew it was over, Jisoo didn't let the guards take Jeonghyun from him without a fight.

Until they pried him out of his arms, he held Jeonghyun close and remained eerily calm. He knew it was pointless to even expect another chance at escape. He painfully watched Meihua trying to shake Dokyeom awake knowing he was not going to.

He had studied enough books on anatomy and archery in his library to know that Dokyeom wasn't okay and he knew soon enough neither him or Jeonghyun would be either.