𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❀

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PAST-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ⭑

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ⭑

"My brother will kill me if he knew I came out here with a stable boy" Meihua smiled to herself before sitting down next to Dokyeom. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked with his eyes still fixated on the water.

"It is" Dokyeom stood up abruptly before putting his hand out for Meihua. "Come on" she stared at him sceptically but took his hand without questioning him.

"No, don't get me wet" Meihua giggled as Dokyeom splashed water on her. "I need you to stop" Meihua tried once more before letting loose and returning the favour.

Dokyeom paused in surprise but continued until the both of them got tired and made their way back to land. "That was the first time I actually had fun in a really long time" Meihua confessed.

"Well now you have me, I'm the best company" Dokyeom quickly cut off his sentence and corrected himself. "I'm sorry princess, I meant no ill with my words or actions" Dokyeom said not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"I know you didn't, you don't have to worry about all that anyway. My fiancé is in love with someone else" Meihua sighed noticing Dokyeom's concerned expression.

"My brother told the queen about it, I don't know who it is but it's not a surprise" Dokyeom placed his hand on Meihua's in an attempt to comfort her. "Atleast now I don't have to feel guilty for being attracted to the stable boy" Meihua said making Dokyeom turn a bright shade of red.

"I did not mean to bring you discomfort" Meihua added and Dokyeom quickly shook his head wanting to dismiss the thought. "I am not uncomfortable, if anything I'm glad that I'm not in the wrong for being flustered by you".

"Thank you for tonight" Meihua placed a soft kiss on Dokyeom's cheek as she stood up and gathered her wet skirt, getting ready to walk away. "Things would've been different if you were in prince Jisoo's place" Meihua sadly mumbled and finally walked out of Dokyeom's view.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"Okay are you ready?" Junhui asked as he stood infront of the dungeon gates. "Yeah, I'll try to be out as quick as possible" Junhui nodded before pointing towards the stables.

"I'll be there with the horses ready for you, also I trust that you won't get caught by the guards" he asked and Jisoo nodded in confidence. "Jisung has that under control, he's good at distracting people" he looked at the Shenzhen prince one last time before putting the key into the lock.

"I'll be there soon, Jeonghyun" Jisoo said to himself as he unlocked the padlock and opened the gates. He put on his cloak wanting to cover his face from the other prisoners. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" He heard someone say along with a bunch of metal objects being thrown at their prison cell doors.

Jisoo knew he shouldn't be scared of a handful of criminals and by cutlery being thrown at him but it still startled him. "Who are you?" He heard another voice question him and tried the best to ignore the rest of the voices that followed. He knew he only needed to walk a few more steps to get to the final cell where if his mother was true to her words, Jeonghyun would be.

Jisoo removed his cloak once he reached Jeonghyun's supposed cell. His attention fell on a small body curled up in the corner of the dirty prison floor. "Jeonghyun? Hyun, it's me" Jisoo spoke loud enough for only them to hear.

The small mass of body shifted a bit before looking up at Jisoo. A smile spread on Jeonghyun's bruised face when he laid eyes on Jisoo. "They did this to you?" Jisoo fell to his knees as he watched Jeonghyun wince in pain when he tried to crawl towards him.

"You're here?" Jeonghyun asked calmly as he caressed Jisoo's face through the bars. "I'm going to get you out" Jisoo quickly snapped out of his thoughts and used the master key to open Jeonghyun's door.

Jeonghyun fell onto Jisoo's arms as soon as the door opened. "You're here" Jeonghyun repeated and tightened his grip around Jisoo's waist. "I'm here, now let's get out" Jisoo stood up while trying his best to help Jeonghyun stand up with him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He heard a voice behind them. Jisoo internally cursed himself for not being careful enough as he turned around with Jeonghyun in his arms. "Please let us pass" he tried to reason with the guard.

"Jeonghyun hyung?" A voice exclaimed from beside the guard. "Seungkwan-ah" Jeonghyun breathed after recognising the voice. "Hyung, what happened to you?" Seungkwan ran up to Jeonghyun's side and helped Jisoo hold him up.

"Seungkwan, get back here. That's a fugitive and the prince is trying to set him free" Seungkwan glared at the boy who was trying to get him back next to him.

"Hansol, if you care about me then I won't let you hurt my hyung" hansol looked like he was in conflict with his heart and brain but finally moved aside. "I was never here" Hansol reluctantly said as Seungkwan and Jisoo carried Jeonghyun out of the dungeons.

"I'll take him from here, thank you" Jisoo pulled Jeonghyun closer as he thanked Seungkwan for his help. "I'm not asking you to tell me what's happening, I can understand but just take care of my hyung" Seungkwan looked at Jisoo and Jeonghyun one last time before walking back to hansol.

"Hold onto me okay, we just have to walk till the stables" Jisoo assured the limp Jeonghyun in his arms. "We'll get out of here tonight" Jeonghyun weakly nodded and let Jisoo carry him to wherever they had to go.

"Oh you're here" Junhui looked at Jeonghyun unpleasantly but still pointed to the two horses that were ready. "You can't just take the horses" Dokyeom said trying to reason with Junhui.

"I told you to keep quiet didnt I?" Junhui glared at the boy who quietened down with the simple gaze. "Dokyeom, I forgot to tell you-" Meihua paused when she saw the gathering of people.

"What's going on here?" She asked in confusion as she stared at everyone. "Ah it's a long story" Jisoo uncomfortably laughed while stumbling on his words knowing the night was far from over.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆