𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ⭒

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

"I didn't agree to this" Joshua stressed while being dragged into the children's wing of the hospital Jeonghan worked at. "I didn't agree to you finding me a soulmate but here we are! Just do this for me, I promise hospitals aren't too bad" Jeonghan convinced Joshua as he pushed him into the room.

Jeonghan had agreed to Joshua trying to find him a soulmate only if he would be able to take Joshua to meet someone. Joshua had accepted the deal while being completely unaware of the fact that it would be happening in a hospital.

"Kids scare me" Jeonghan walked into the room before opening his arms for the little girl to come and hug him. "I want a hug from Jiun now" Jiun'a attention turned to Jeonghan and her face lit up with a smile.

"Nurse oppa!" Jiun ran up to hug Jeonghan. "I missed you so much, I drew you yesterday" Jiun ran up to her desk before taking her drawing book to give Jeonghan.

"Oh my god, that's me. He looks more like me than I usually do" Joshua watched silently as Jeonghan exaggerated his reaction and picked up Jiun so that he was cradling her in his arms.

"Do you see that man over there?" Jeonghan asked holding onto Jiun's tiny fingers and ponting it at Joshua. "Nurse oppa, who is he? He's handsome" Joshua's cheeks heated up at the compliment.

"I know he is but he wants me to do the same thing you do" Jiun curiously looked at Jeonghan to explain. "His name is Joshuji and he wants me to get a soulmate" Jeonghan said with a slight annoyance in his voice.

Jiun got out of Jeonghan's arms before running up to Joshua. "Shuji oppa, find nurse oppa a soulmate very soon" Joshua bend down so he could tuck a strand of Jiun's hair behind her ear. "I would if he let me" Jiun looked over her shoulder at Jeonghan displeased.

"Shuji oppa should be your soulmate" Jiun touched Joshua's cheek and smiled to herself. "Should he? Want to be my soulmate Shuji oppa?" Joshua loved hearing Jeonghan call him oppa so he didn't want to argue with his statement.

"Sure, as long as you always call me oppa" Jeonghan laughed at how blunt Joshua was as he went up to the two. "I'm very sure that I'm older than you" Joshua shook his head in defence.

"There's no way you're older than me and even if you are, you should still call me oppa" Jeonghan looked at Joshua amused before hugging Jiun. "Nurse oppa's birthday is on October 4th!!" Jiun said happily as she looked at Jeonghan to make sure she was right.

"My Jiunie knows me!! October 4th 1995" Jeonghan turned to Joshua and waited for him to tell him his birthday but found Joshua staring awkwardly at the two. "Well then you're only a few months older than me, December 30th so that doesn't count" Jeonghan giggled at Joshua.

"You have an adorable laugh" Joshua commented as Jeonghan let go of Jiun.
"I'm so lucky to be called adorable by Shuji oppa, my Shuji oppa" Jeonghan told Jiun, failing to notice how Joshua admired him.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"I know you had fun" Jeonghan skipped in the driveway as they made their way towards the car. "I did" Joshua admitted not being able to wipe the grin off his face.

"I knew Jiun would love you, isn't she the sweetest? She thinks I'm silly for not having a soulmate like you so I thought you both could bully me together" Jeonghan opened his car before getting in and waiting for Joshua.

"Let's go, I want to eat barbecue. You should come with me!" Joshua got in and watched as Jeonghan started the car. "Are you asking me on a date?" Joshua raised his eyebrows mockingly as Jeonghan started to drive out of the hospital parking lot.

"Yes sir, let's call it a date. Would it be so bad if we went on a date? I still believe soulmates are stupid and if you haven't caught on yet, I have a huge crush on you" Jeonghan said as he exposed himself with no issue.

"Who knows, maybe I am your soulmate like Jiun said" Joshua brought his face up to Jeonghan to try and annoy him when he was driving. Jeonghan took the opportunity and turned his head to lock his lips with Joshua's.

A rush of memories filled both of their heads and Jeonghan's car came to an abrupt stop as he tried to hold onto his head. The memories were clearer and much more vivid this time.

Everything came back to the both of them like a ton of bricks. The palace, the secret rendezvous, the late nights, the blood, the prison, the princess, the end.

Jeonghan gasped for air as he unbuckled his seat belt and threw his head back onto the car seat. Joshua gripped onto the dashboard as his mind filled with every little image of Jeonghyun from the moment they first met to their last moment together.

Jeonghan turned to Joshua with tear filled eyes as he pulled his face towards him. "Jisoo..." Jeonghan's voice trailed off as he held Joshua so delicately as if he was going to disappear if he let go.

Joshua was at a loss of words as he placed his hand on top of Jeonghan's. "Jisoo-ah don't leave me, don't leave me again" Jeonghan sobbed as he gripped onto Joshua's fingers

Joshua was crying without realising as he went to kiss Jeonghan's nose like he remembered Jeonghyun doing so many times before and joined their foreheads together.

"Wǒ xǐhuān nǐ" Joshua repeated the words that he said the first time he confessed to Jeonghyun without him realising. He paused a second before lacing his fingers with Jeonghan's.

"Wǒ ài nǐ" Joshua changed his sentence from 'I like you' to 'I love you' remembering it as the last words he ever told him before everything slipped out of their hands.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆