𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 ⭒

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

"Oh you're up?" Jeonghan gently opened his eyes noticing that he wasn't anywhere familiar and that he was currently tied up. "Where are we?" he asked not sure whether he was going to get a response or not.

"This place reminds me of him" Yiren said looking out into the lake. "I hope you remember Dokyeom" she sounded less angry and more calm than earlier but Jeonghan didn't know if that was a good thing.

"Why did you bring me here? Let me go" Yiren chuckled as she walked up to Jeonghan. "If only it was that easy" she traced her fingers over Jeonghan's cheek as she spoke. "I searched everywhere for him, you have no idea" Yiren tried to hold back her tears but it wasn't easy.

"Why is it that I tried so hard to find him and he's nowhere but Joshua just gets you, why is he the one who's lucky!? He didn't even look for you but I did look for Dokyeom, why wasn't I the one who found their soulmate. Tell me why is it always Joshua Hong?" He opened his mouth wanting to say something but closed it almost as quickly knowing nothing he could say would comfort Yiren.

"I didn't even get to love him" Jeonghan looked at Yiren who seemed to be in deep conflict with herself. "I don't know what I'm doing and to you I am truly sorry" Yiren mumbled to Jeonghan as she took out a knife from behind her.

"Yiren, listen to me. You don't want to do this, I need you to put that knife down please" She slowly walked towards Jeonghan with the knife before sitting down next to him. "Not yet, Joshua needs to come first" Yiren simply stated as she tightened the ropes that was detaining Jeonghan.

"Killing me isn't going to help you find Dokyeom, is it?" Yiren grew silent for a few seconds before finally shaking her head. "If he existed in this world then I would've found him already" Jeonghan went to say something but Yiren placed a cloth around his mouth not wanting to hear more.

"Now we wait" she took out her phone and opened Joshua's contact and showed it to Jeonghan. "Wanna do the honours?" She asked as she hit dial.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆

"Chan, can you call up Mingyu for me" the boy  ran to Mingyu as soon as he got the instructions wanting to do well on his internship. To be honest, he just wanted to do the internship for fun but now that he was actually doing it, he wanted to be the best intern they had ever seen.

"Mingyu, Miss Lee and Mr Im aren't compatible so I need you to bring me the files of the rest of the men that we had considered. Mingyu was about to collect the files for Joshua when a phone call interrupted them.

"Joshua!" Jeonghan's shout was loud enough for both the other boys in the room to hear him through the phone. "Wait is that Jeonghan hyung!?" Mingyu asked in concern as he walked back to Joshua's desk. Chan looked at the two men in confusion but decided not to question them at a time like this.

"Jeonghan? Jeonghan! Yiren? What, why are you calling on her number? Hanie?" Joshua frantically asked waiting for a response. "Josh, I would advice you to come to the location I send you very soon unless you don't want to see Jeonghan again" Yiren hung up the call without waiting for a response.

Joshua quickly opened his messages to find that she had indeed send him a location. He quickly grabbed his car keys and was about to go out the door when Mingyu stopped him.

"It's not safe to go alone, I'm coming with you" Joshua looked at him not knowing whether it was a good idea but bringing Mingyu was a much better plan that going alone like he said. He finally agreed just wanting to get to Jeonghan before something happens.

"Then let me come too, trust me I'll be of help" Chan offered wanting to be useful. "You can explain everything to me in the car, now let's go! What are we waiting for?" Chan pushed them out of the office before Joshua even had a chance to refuse his help.

"Shua hyung, I know South Korea much better than you. Just let me drive" Mingyu took the keys from Joshua and got in the driver's seat and the other two got in as he started the car. "I can get us there in about 10 minutes" Mingyu confidently promised Joshua and focused on the route map.

"She can't hurt him, Ash had told me to be careful with Yiren and I just had to ignore her!" Joshua grabbed at his hair wanting to blame himself but was knocked out of it by a small smack on the back of his head. "I don't think he would appreciate you blaming yourself like this, is he your boyfriend hyung?" Chan asked from the back seat as he leaned forward.

"Yeah and my crazy ex just kidnapped him, I think" Chan put an arm around Joshua attempting to comfort him. "We'll get him back, I'm sure you whining like this won't help anyone" Mingyu smirked listening to Chan talk.

"The kid is right, she won't hurt him. If she was going to then she would've done it already" Mingyu pointed out making Joshua somewhat relaxed. Joshua looked out the window wanting to distract himself from everything in his mind right now.

"Besides-" he heard Mingyu continue his earlier forgotten sentence. "-Jeonghan hyung is right there and he looks very much alive" Mingyu exclaimed as he finally pulled up beside two figures.

Joshua was the first to run out of the car. Yiren noticed the car and before they could reach the two, she held the knife up against Jeonghan's throat and backed away from them.

"Well I'm happy that we're all here now, hasn't it been long Hong Jisoo?" Yiren spoke making Joshua stop in his tracks. "What did you just call me?" Joshua couldn't believe his ears, there was no way she remembered. "Nice to see you again, prince Jisoo of Silla".

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆