𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 ❀

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PAST-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ⭑

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑

"Queen, I need to speak to you" the Shenzen prince knelt before her while still gripping onto his sister's hand. "Yes prince, what is bothering you?" The queen asked as she got up from her throne to approach Junhui.

"I don't think this alliance will work" The prince confessed surprising everyone in the room. "Prince, there must be some way we can resolve this, what happened?" The queen desperately inquired hoping this was some kind of twisted joke.

"I do not wish to give my sister to someone who's heart belongs to another" Junhui said sincerely making the queen stiffen. "There must be some mistake, prince my son has never even met another girl" Junhui didn't know if it was his place to tell this to the queen but he had to.

"I never said it was a girl, my Queen" Junhui bowed to the Queen once before walking away with the princess' hand in his. The queen fell to the ground in shock not knowing what to do.

"GUARDS!" She shouted making them run to her assistance that very instance. "Which men has my son been spending his time with these days?" she asked with venom in her voice.

"No one, my queen" the guards responded clearly recalling the prince's whereabouts. "There is someone, I need to know who it is" she commanded sternly before facing the chief.

"Queen, we're speaking the truth. The prince has only been spending time with the princess and his official hwarang" the Queen paused to think before everything made sense to her.

"It's him..." she trailed off and proceeded to storm towards the prince's chambers. "Chief, I don't think prince Jisoo is in his right mind. We need to take something from him to bring him back to his senses" she said as she instructed the guards to follow her.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"Let me kiss you once more" Jisoo begged as he held Jeonghyun's half naked body close to his chest. They came back from their little rendezvous under the waterfall and still hadn't managed to recover from the high of it all.

"Are you in pain, my hwarang" Jeonghyun shook his head as he drew random shapes onto Jisoo's chest with his frail fingers. "I'm very happy to be with you, I hope you know that" Jeonghyun looked up at the prince with so much love in his eyes.

Jisoo wanted to say those three words, just to tell him what he felt but he was too scared that he would drive the boy away from him and he wouldn't be able to handle the pain of loosing Yoo Jeonghyun.

"And I'm the happiest I'll ever be when I have you in my arms" Jeonghyun leaned up to kiss the prince in an attempt to make him feel what he felt, to make him feel everything in his heart.

Their private moment was interrupted by the door being slammed open, making the two boys freeze in pure shock. "Mother?" Jisoo said trying to cover both him and Jeonghyun with the sheets. "It was true" the Queen spat in disgust as she walked up to the two boys.

She grabbed a fistful of Jeonghyun's hair before pulling him onto the wooden floor with full force. "Mother, stop it" Jisoo scrambled to the ground trying to stop the Queen from hurting Jeonghyun.

Without thinking twice she hit Jisoo across the face in an attempt to get him away from Jeonghyun. "You're a disgrace to our family, don't even think about ever being able to see this filthy boy again. I plan to lock him away in the furthest dungeon" the queen looked at the guards before indicating that she wanted them to take Jeonghyun.

"Mother please, I'll do what you want. Let him go, I'll marry her right now if you want just let him go" Jisoo fell to his mother's feet as he pleaded only to be shunned.

"A king doesn't plead before anyone" she sneered as she walked out of the room with the guards dragging Jeonghyun with them. "Jisoo! Jisoo, please don't let them" Jeonghyun's screams were loud enough to be heard by the entire kingdom. He knew Jisoo wouldn't be able to do anything but he wanted him to hear his voice, to remember it if he never would hear it again.

"Don't worry, I won't let them do anything to you" Jisoo promised himself before wiping his tears and leaving to see the prince of Shenzen. He softly knocked on his door hoping that he wouldn't be too disgusted with him when he tells him what he needs from him.

Junhui opened his door in surprise to see the boy before him. The prince was a disheveled mess as he asked permission to come in. Junhui opened the door for him and listened to Jisoo explain everything that had happened.

"I'll help you get him out" Junhui finally agreed not wanting the guilt to follow him knowing very well that he's the reason all of this happened. "I'll arrange a ship for you both to China then you can live there as you wish" Junhui said nonchalantly.

"Don't even think I forgive you for doing this to my sister" Jisoo apologised before thanking the prince once more. He left the prince's chambers in accomplishment of having something done but he still had to get Jeonghan out of the dungeons.

"Hyung?" A small voice called out as he approached his own sleep chamber. "I think I can help him" Jisung dangled a pair of keys in the air as he ran up to Jisoo only to engulf him in a hug.

"Do you love him?" The boy asked with innocence in his voice. "I think I do" Jisoo confessed taking the keys from him. "Then let's go save him! I worked so hard to steal these dungeon keys from the chief, the boys helped" he smiled, satisfied with himself.

"Hyung might never see you again after tonight" Jisoo apologised as he held Jisung close. "That's okay, I just don't want you to cry anymore and be happy" the little boy wiped Jisoo's tears away as he hugged him again.

"We'll get him out tonight hyung and then you both can be happy! I'll write to you, every week and I'll take care of Mother" Jisung promised and hugged his brother one last time before running away.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆