𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒓𝒔 ⭒

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-PRESENT-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ ⭑ ˎˊ˗

"Is the coffee good?" Jeonghan ignored Joshua as he kept sucking on the straw. "Why are you pouting now?" Jeonghan shrugged not knowing how to respond. "Baby, talk to me" Joshua pushed making Jeonghan finally open up.

"Doesn't it seem weird to you? That it was just us? Just us who got...you know?" Jeonghan trailed off not wanting to say the word 'reincarnated'. "Yes it's just us but what's the problem?" Jeonghan looked at Joshua as he started twirling the coffe cup in his hand.

"What about Junhui, Seungkwan and all!? What about her..." Jeonghan's eyebrows automatically frowned at the thought of her. "It's just us, you and me" Joshua leaned forward to hold Jeonghan's hand on the coffee table.

"Joshua!?" A voice said from behind Jeonghan catching both of their attention. Jeonghan's eyes widened seeing who it was, he didn't recognize her but he knew who she was. He just knew.

"Yiren! I haven't seen you in so long" Joshua got up from their table and went to the girl. Jeonghan looked at her intently trying to make sure it was indeed her, it was just a feeling but he knew for sure that it was her.

"I'm here with my brother Minghao, we just moved to Seoul a week ago. What a small world, I thought I'd never see you again!" She playfully hit Joshua's arm making Jeonghan uncomfortable.

"It's Meihua" Jeonghan said under his breath as he stood to go to Joshua. "I should probably introduce you two, Jeonghan this is Yiren. We went to University together and then she moved back to China" Yiren lend out her hand to Jeonghan and he took it wearily.

The moment their fingers touched he knew it was her, her face flashed to that of Meihua's and Jeonghan's breath hitched. "Hao ge, this is Joshua and his friend Jeonghan" Yiren introduced her brother to the two boys.

When Jeonghan went to shake the boy's hand just like with Yiren he could see Junhui. He retracted his hand earning a look from Minghao. "What are you doing in Seoul?" Joshua asked completely oblivious to everything.

"Oh, Hao ge got into a company as an idol trainee and I came here along with him since I got a job as well" Minghao kept looking at Jeonghan as if he made him uncomfortable.

"I'm an elementary teacher now" Yiren said proudly making Joshua laugh. "You hated kids. What happened?" Yiren winked with a cute smile on her lips at Joshua in response. "I'm pretty great with the kids actually and I love them, what do you know? Anyway what are you doing here in Seoul, Mr LA?" Minghao tried to get his sister to leave but she was too deep in the conversation.

"I'm the head of a match making company called 'red thread' and I've been here for a while now" Joshua said earning Yiren's attention. "I guess I'll have to come by one day, my dating life is horrible. Remember when we tried dating?" Yiren asked making Jeonghan stiffen.

"It looks like my brother is in a rush, I'll come by later. I'll see you soon, Josh!" Yiren waved goodbye as she was dragged out of the coffee shop by her brother and left Joshua and Jeonghan alone.

 ⭑ ───── ♛ ───── ⭑

"It's her! It's Meihua and Junhui" Jeonghan explained to Joshua as they sat in his car. "How did you even know?" Joshua asked not quite believing Jeonghan. "I can't believe you didn't see it when you shook hands with the brother" Joshua turned to Jeonghan not knowing what he was talking about.

"Don't tell me you didn't see it!" Joshua shook his head not understanding what he meant. "Shua trust me, you have to trust me! It's them and I think Minghao recognised me too! He was being so weird" Joshua tucked a strand of Jeonghan's hair behind his ear.

"Remember when your hair was so long, now it's short but you're still gorgeous" Jeonghan pushed Joshua's hand away with an unamused look on his face. "You had long hair too, now listen to me" Joshua's hand went back to caress Jeonghan.

"Yeah but yours was the prettiest" Joshua continued, making Jeonghan blush. Before Jeonghan could bring the topic back up, Joshua cut him off. "So what if they are, you know it'll always be you and now no one is even forcing me to marry her" Joshua said making Jeonghan calm down a bit.

"What did she mean by you dated?" Joshua looked away knowing this would've come up sooner or later. "When I was in America, I tried dating a bit and it never worked out because none of them were you. As cheesy as it sounds" Joshua added when he saw Jeonghan gag from beside him.

"I dated her a bit too but it was probably the longest because she was also one of my good friends" Jeonghan nodded understandingly. "How long?" He asked not wanting to be annoying or sound paranoid.

"About 3 months maybe, there were no feelings" Jeonghan grew silent as he looked at Joshua. "You knew her for 3 months when you were Jisoo too" Jeonghan's hands went to hug Joshua's torso.

"What if something happens this time too?" Jeonghan didn't want to think about loosing Joshua in this life but he felt helpless and he couldn't stop thinking about everything that could go wrong.

"Jeonghan look at me, we are not Jisoo or Jeonghyun anymore. I know you're scared about us since life has never been easy to you but remember what you told me back then? You even put it down on paper" Joshua asked and Jeonghan nodded.

"I promise it's only you for me, in this life, in whatever life we've lived and every single one from now on...there's only you" Joshua smiled hearing the words from his mouth again.

"Exactly so I don't want you to worry about it anymore because I promise too, in this life, in all the lives we've lived and every one from now on, it's only you for me Yoon Jeonghan" Joshua repeated before leaning in to place a kiss on Jeonghan's lips.

☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆