15) Pinky Promise

Y/N POV

Today was another day where Yena crashed over at your place. Throughout our days' training, it seemed that Yena had gotten used to coming over to your dorm, stopping by to hang out almost every day after practice.

Although you pretended that you dislike her company, you actually loved it. It gave your home a more joyful vibe, something that hasn't been here ever since Golden Child switched to different apartments. When your former teammates left, the big dorm we used to share would be completely empty, only you being in the house. But now that Yena is coming to your apartment every single day, it makes you feel like you had returned to the glory days of your trainee period. You missed your past, where you used to be so good at everything. But that was in the past...

Due to her constant visiting, the two of you have bonded greatly. You guys would watch movies, play games, and just talk for hours, all these activities strengthening our friendship. We learned a lot about each other, and you could strongly say she was your new closest friend. Well, maybe 2nd place because Bomin was still your favorite. Bros before anyone else.

You guys eat dinner once again, Yena preparing spectacular food. Although sometimes her food could be questionable at times, most of the time it's delicious. It was kind of incredible that she had such talent running through her veins.

Not only was she a great cook, but she was an all-rounder when it came to performing. She was good at singing, dancing, and rapping. Not only that, but she could switch from her sweet side to a more swag-filled artist in just a matter of seconds. Her duality was sharp, almost like a knife.

As she placed the food on the table, you noticed that the food was contained in a big black bowl with a black lid on top. You wonder what was in the pot, and it smelled delicious. When placing it down, Yena looked especially proud of this dish.

You watched as Yena smiled, as she slid the bowl in front of you

You watched as Yena smiled, as she slid the bowl in front of you. She put her hand on the lid of the bowl and began taking it off, exposing the food inside.

Yena: "Da Da!" she said, making a cute sound. You guys begin to eat, and you guys dig in the great-looking food. You took a bite and it was really tasty. If you had to scale it, it would be 10/10.