18) Father And Daughter Bonding

Y/N POV

During today's practice, you rehearsed the tricky part of Spring Day. Since you were the main vocalist and center, you had most of the spotlight during the song, and it was your job to make sure that the highlight of the song was perfect.

You rehearsed the killing part of the song, and with each time you landed on the floor, you could feel a shock of pain course through your body. It hurt a lot, but with Yena's constant encouragement, you pushed through. You guys eventually finished half of the song, and you needed to rest your leg after the intense practice.

After falling on it so many times, your leg had gone to a point where it was hard to move. This happened a lot while training, but this time, the pain was unbearable. While you were in the corner taking a break, you felt as if thousands of thorns were stabbing your left leg, causing massive amounts of pain.

The worst part is that only one leg hurts. While your leg was in torment, your other leg felt fine, almost as if it was numb. It was an odd feeling but one that tripped you out.

Before the training even started, you informed the rest of your team about your injured left leg. The reason why you told them was that Yena lowkey forced you, saying that the team should know about your problem. When you told them, you watched as both Yiren and Sihyeon's faces turned into ones of shock, surprising both of them.

Sihyeon: "I didn't even realize that..." she said, bewildered by your sudden confession.

Yiren: "No wonder you take so many breaks, Y/N! that makes so much more sense now,"

You apologize for being a hindrance to the team. However, they responded with anger. Angry that you didn't tell them sooner, and in fact, made them more worried about you. As they begin to scold you, you couldn't help but smile, happy you made great friends at your time at Yuehua.

As you rest your leg, you begin practicing the vocals for the song. Honestly, the vocals were the easiest part of the music. It had a nice rhythm and didn't require a crapload of falsetto. The notes fit perfectly in your chest voice, and you begin singing them out loud.

If you couldn't practice dancing, then you should get at least some of it learned and finished. You needed to put all your attention and time into the dance if you wanted to perform Spring day correctly.

During this performance, you needed to do the drop choreography twice. You were pretty worried, but with your new mindset, you had to persevere. If you give up now, you will regret it for your whole life. You had to keep going.

Eventually, the day soon became night, and you guys eventually stopped practicing. You guys called it a day, and packed up our stuff, and started the journey home. While returning home, you notice Yena acting very strangely.

Yena POV

You were returning home after a long day of training, walking with Y/N as usual. After the small talk we had in his apartment, Y/N seemed to be much more cheerful. You were proud of him for finally opening up with his secret.