4) Friendly Duck

Y/N POV

 Yena: "My name is Yena! Annyeonghaseyo!" she said greeting herself, randomly appearing in front of your face like a wild pokemon, while energetically waving her hand

Yena: "My name is Yena! Annyeonghaseyo!" she said greeting herself, randomly appearing in front of your face like a wild pokemon, while energetically waving her hand. In response to the sudden action, you flinch back and accidentally bumped your head on the wall behind you.

As the girl seemed surprised by your immediate jump back, you were a little dumbfounded about how full of energy she was. Based on her actions, you could tell instantly that she's a very sociable and friendly person, which didn't really match well with your antisocial personality.

Ever since you started your life Woollim, you begin to develop a shy personality, always feeling out of place. You had a hard time bonding with people you don't know and that's why you weren't able to make friends with the members of "Golden Child" until much later in your trainee period. As you feel a bit overwhelmed by her very forward introduction, you begin to feel flustered and nervous as the girl sits in front of you, her eyes filled with a spark.

Y/N: "A-Annyeonghaseyo..." you said, a bit timid. She leans in closer towards you, you two now only inches apart from each other. You looked at her face, her eyes filled with curiosity and excitement.

Yena: "What's your name?" she asked, getting up close and personal. As she scooted closer, your face turns into a shade of red, you feeling embarrassed to be so close to such a cute girl who you didn't even know.

If you had a personal space bubble, then she would have popped it already. Her face was so close... You could feel your already blushed face turns into a crimson color, your cheeks and ears becoming flushed. You looked at the duck looking girl, and you couldn't keep eye contact with her, you felt quite embarrassed to be so close to someone.

Y/N: "M-my n-name is Y/N, L/N," you answered her question, stuttering on your words.

Yena: "L/N??? Hmmm?" she said with her hand on her chin, as if thinking about something. "Where are you from? L/N is a Chinese last name correct?" she asked, quickly bombarding you with questions. Gosh, she really does seem like a very open person, already asking questions about me. Kind of the complete opposite from you when comparing her to your shy self.

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, I'm C-Chinese..." you said, a bit nervous. You gazed over towards her, and she seemed to be very enthusiastic to talk to you.

As she talks to you, you feel quite shy speaking to Yena. To get rid of your awkwardness, you looked down, fidgeting with your fingers without saying anything. In hindsight, this probably made it more awkward.

Yena: "Oh! Yiren is Chinese too!" she said, making a swinging motion to bring the other girls over to her. You watched as the two girls headed over towards you, you slightly observing both of them. "This girl is Yiren and the tall one is Sihyeon," she said, introducing you to the group.

Y/N: "O-Oh... It's n-nice to m-meet you..." you said, giving a small wave to both of them. They waved back, and both gave you a warm welcoming smile. You would also say Yena gave you one as well, but she was a bit forward in her approach.