5) Yuehua Tour

Y/N POV

Yena and you walk around the Yuehua building, her stopping by each room, her wanting to tell you what each space was used for, basically giving you a tour of the company building. Some places she showed were the restroom, the studio, the dance rooms, the lobby, the cafeteria, and other facilities. During Yena's small tour of the building, you ran into some of the other Woollim trainees that were sent here for the Company Practices.

Although you were the only male trainee sent to Yuehua, Woollim sent a bunch of other female trainees along with you. Although you didn't know most of the trainees dispatched, you did know one trainee in particular.

 Although you didn't know most of the trainees dispatched, you did know one trainee in particular

She was more of a motherly figure at Woollim Ent. and was often praised for her talents and leadership. It was Kwon Eunbi, one of the older trainees in the company. Out of all the girls at Woolliment, she was the most anticipated to debut if your company ever decided to premiere a new girl group.

She had visuals, amazing dancing ability, and strong stable vocals. She was a perfect fit to debut and was the number 1 ranked trainee of all the girls in your company. She was a great person and you and Eunbi had gotten pretty close during our time training together. We were so close that both of you guys wrote a song called "Spaceship".

The song was a work in progress and the two of you guys didn't finish writing the song, but the two of you had a wonderful experience on our first attempt at song production. It was your first-time songwriting, and you found it was tons of fun.

You really enjoyed experimenting with pitches and jotting down music notes. You especially loved making the vocal guided version, letting your raw vocals shine out. Eunbi also said that you had a natural talent for producing, and with your already solid voice, she thought that you would become a great producer if your path ever led to that.

As you passed by the girls and greeted the other trainees in your company, wanting to show that you were a good senior towards them. Just like your seniors, the INFINITE members, you wanted to make sure you treated them well so they could enjoy their trainee days. During the beginning of your life in Korea, if it weren't for Sungkyu speaking English towards you, you probably wouldn't have stayed in the company.