23) Solution

Y/N POV

After a few days of composing a song for your final evaluation at Yuehua, you have finally finished, and you begin to choreograph the piece. In the course of your song production, you made sure to include satisfying rhythms to dance to the music easily and sharply.

Your song would consist of fast beats made for body isolation dancing. It would show your dancing experience to an extreme point because who doesn't enjoy watching idols pop. You knew Yena was super good at popping, and she even gave you a lot of tips about a certain style.

As you create the choreography, you found yourself stuck since you didn't plan any moves besides the constant isolation. You listened to the song and allowed your body to naturally freestyle, trying to feel the music's groove.

After a bit of freestyling, you begin to match dance moves with the beat creating choreography. As you made the dance moves, you could feel your leg slowly tingle in pain. It would be best if you didn't overwork your leg, so you would take many breaks, holding back your progress.

While you were taking a pause, the trainer came in to check your progress of preparation. She was here to monitor your development, and according to the schedule, you would be the last person she checks up on.

Trainer: "Oh Y/N? Taking a break?" she said, wondering why you were just sitting around.

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just resting my leg," you explained, telling her the reason why you were just sitting down instead of practicing. As you relax your injured limb, you guys begin to chat.

Trainer: "So how has practice been? Everything okay?" she asked you, wondering how you were doing with preparing without a group.

Y/N: "Yeah, it's been alright... I recently finished writing the song I'm going to perform," you said, making her smirk.

Trainer: "Oh, that's impressive," she said with a smile. "I'll be sure to have my hopes up high," she said, making you chuckle.

As she kept talking to you about your song, you wonder how well Yena was doing. You knew she was a hard worker. But only sometimes... You were slightly worried that she might have fallen behind.

Y/N: "Oh, how is Yena? Is she doing okay?" you asked, wondering about your best friend's success.

Trainer: "Yeah, she is doing great," she said, making you sigh with relief

After a couple of minutes of resting, you got up and got ready to show the Yuehua Trainer what you had arranged for the past few days.

Trainer: "Show me what you got," she said, sitting down, ready to evaluate you.

You got ready and began to perform. You were dancing to the best of your ability and was going all out. However, even if you looked great towards the beginning, you could only show half the song since you only choreographed half of your piece at this point.