33) Concept Evaluation

Yena POV

It's been a couple of days since recording the official audio for your guy's Concept Song. During those days, you and the rest of "1 AM" practice our hardest to make sure we would put up a great show. You guys spent hours on end in the practice room, honing our skills. You guys spent so much time practicing; your group was the last one to leave and call it for a day.

You especially worked your hardest. You made sure your singing was perfect, and while everyone else was resting, you used the time to practice a bit extra. You would often practice in secret, wanting to improve as much as possible before the Concept Stage. You would be performing Y/N's song, so you wanted to make sure you could represent his masterpiece to the fullest extent. You really wanted to debut, and practice won't lead you astray.

After a couple of days, the Concept Evaluation finally arrived, and you had high hopes for your performance. Not only did you have a good part in "I Am," but you also loved the song with all your heart.

However, you were nervous about some stuff. You were a bit worried about your outfit and stage set. Compared to the other stages, your group was pretty bland. Each of us is wearing the same clothes, and the background stage felt empty compared to stages like "1000%" and "Rumor." You were slightly worried about how this style wouldn't really stand out from the rest, but you put your worries aside, wanting to face the Evaluation with high hopes.

The Concept Evaluation is the most known event in Produce 48. Almost everyone watches it, so you had to make sure you did an excellent job if you wanted fans to vote for you. You were close to getting eliminated, so you needed to use this chance to boost up your rank.

While you were backstage, waiting for your turn to perform, you watched the other trainees' stages, all of them excellent. You saw each trainee in the top 30 was doing their best, wanting to show off their talents to the highest quality.

People like Chaeyeon and literally the whole "Rumor" team impressed you significantly, all of them showing off their skills like they never did before

People like Chaeyeon and literally the whole "Rumor" team impressed you significantly, all of them showing off their skills like they never did before. Although each team was a formidable opponent, you had faith that you guys could pull your own weight and outperform them.

It was eventually your time to perform "I Am." Your song was definitely one of the front runners for the first-place title compared to the other pieces. You guys had a catchy chorus, a fantastic rap, and vocals that were solid as a rock. You guys also had two really popular members, being Lee Gaeun and Juri. You had high hopes and high expectations of us, so you knew you had to do well.

With high spirits, you walked on the stage, and with your whole heart, getting ready to perform. As you got into position, you notice the giant crowd, hungry for our performance. "Wow... This is a lot of people," you thought to yourself as you look at the waves of people. Compared to the other evaluations, this was the most packed it ever got, literally seeing no empty spaces. You couldn't let them down, so you performed with all your might, showing your unique charm on stage.