22) Mall Date + Thank You

Y/N POV

After countless hours of practicing for the CEO show, Yuehua decided to give you and the rest of the trainees a few days off, wanting to have you guys relax before refocusing on what would be one of your most impactful performances of your life.

Since everyone had a couple of days off, you, Yiren, Sihyeon, and Yena all decided to go shopping at the local mall. You haven't gone to a shopping center for a while, and since you were so focused on training, you never had the time either. You and the rest of the girls were excited to finally act like ordinary people instead of always working the whole time.

Since all of us didn't have a car, you guys planned to meet up at the local park near "Lotte Department Store," the mall you guys all wanted to go to. The "Lotte Department Store" is probably one of the largest and famous shopping malls in Korea, and you always wanted to go since they had an impressive collection of many fashionable items and great food.

With excitement, you made sure to leave your dorm on time, wanting not to be late. You quickly walked over to Yena's house, and the two of you began heading over together to our meet-up point.

When you guys eventually arrived at the park, you two were the last ones. Both Yiren and Sihyeon were there, waiting for the two of you. As you walked over, you immediately noticed their clothes.

Yiren was wearing a cute brown blazer, while Sihyeon was wearing a nice-looking white long sleeve

Yiren was wearing a cute brown blazer, while Sihyeon was wearing a nice-looking white long sleeve. They both looked like they were ready for a photoshoot, making you feel a bit underdressed. While they were dressed to impress, you wore a plain old hoodie, and Yena was wearing the same. However, you pushed your thoughts about your drip out of your mind and said.

Y/N: "Annyeong!" you greeted them as you walked over to the girls, with the little duck by your side.

Yiren: "Annyeong Oppa!" she said, waving her hand, greeting you back. "Huh? You guys arrived together? Did you guys meet up without us?" she asked the two of you. Oh? Did she not know that you and Yena live near each other?

Y/N: "Oh no, we live near each other. So we walked here together," you said, clearing up any misunderstanding.

You guys then begin to journey over towards the mall, walking along the sidewalk to head to our destination. On the way to the mall, Sihyeon pulled Yena aside, wanting to talk about something private.

That left just you and Yiren, walking towards the mall with the two other girls in front of us. At first, you would think Yiren would be a shy type of girl, not really speaking. But you would argue that Yiren was one of the most talkative people at Yuehua, maybe even rivaling Yena. Although the walk was someone quiet since you and Yiren don't often talk, she decided to break the tension and said something.

Yiren: "Oppa, I have a question," she said, making you wonder what it was.

Y/N: "Hm? What's up?" you said, wondering what she was going to ask.