11) Park Date?

Y/N POV

After another day of practice, you and Yena were doing our usual tradition and walking home together. Today, you guys actually decided to end practice a little bit early, wanting to relax, since we would have an evaluation the next day.

You guys packed up all your belongings and were prepared to leave the Yuehua building. But as you walked out of the building, you were immediately greeted by a cold breeze, sending shivers down your spine. Since our training started during mid-fall, it was slowly becoming colder and colder as the time approached winter.

 Since our training started during mid-fall, it was slowly becoming colder and colder as the time approached winter

Yena: "Aish! It's so cold," she said, crossing her hands over her jacket, rubbing them so they can create warmth.

Y/N: "It is pretty cold, huh?" you said, as you notice the low temperature. "Let's head home before we get frostbite or something," you joked as you prepared to continue the journey to your house. You begin to start the walk, but then you are stopped in your tracks with the duck-looking girl tugging on your shirt, not letting you go.

Yena: "Wait, Y/N!" she said enthusiastically. "Do you want to go somewhere?" she asked you, you responded in confusion.

Y/N: "Go somewhere? Don't you want to go home? Aren't you cold?" you asked her, wondering why she wanted to suddenly go on a short trip when she earlier said she was cold.

Yena: "Yeah I'm freezing, but it's so rare that we end practice early. I just wanted to do something fun on our day off," she said to you. "You don't have any plans, do you, Y/N?" she asked, making you think. You don't remember having anything planned, but you weren't sure.

Y/N: "I don't think I have anything..." you said, a bit unsure about your schedule. "What do you want to do in the first place?" you asked the duck, with you receiving a devilish smile.

Yena: "That's a good question," she said, chuckling at her own comments. "Hmmm... Maybe we can stroll around at a park," she suggested.

A park? Hmmm... There was a pretty big park near our houses. It was actually a famous park, called "Ilsan lake park," with a huge lake, with a beautiful view. You haven't been there before, but you heard it was really popular with the youngsters nowadays, it being a hot spot for young couples.

Honestly, you didn't know why the younger generation liked walking in the park so much. If they wanted to go on a date, they might as well hit up an arcade or a restaurant. What was even the point of walking around in a park? But if Yena wanted to go, might as well.

Y/N: "Sure... We can head to Ilsan lake park if you want," you suggested.

Yena: "Okay, sounds like a plan," she said with a happy attitude. You guys then begin to make the long walk over to the park.

While journeying over to the park, in order to fill the silence, you guys begin to chat about random stuff. With this small chat, you learned about her hobbies, her favorite foods, and colors, and you also learned some things about her family.