43) Little Thief

Y/N POV

After a long day of producing music at the Woollim studio, you were returning to your dorm. After hanging out with Yena after recording La Vie En Rose, you were swarmed by work from your company. Your tasks for basically the whole day was to listen to tons of demos from the company, inputting your feedback.

Woollim had really great songs with deep meanings and talented idols singing them, and it was your job to enhance the sound. Each and every person at Woollim was incredibly talented and did their best in whatever they tried, so you wanted to make sure you were able to write them top-notch music.

You spend countless hours, pouring your heart and soul, trying to make each song as good as possible. You would relisten to a demo so many times, it caused you to burn out. You really wanted to get home and rest.

As you return to your dorm, you open the front door and you see that the lights in the living room were already on

As you return to your dorm, you open the front door and you see that the lights in the living room were already on. "That's odd... I could have sworn I turned the lights off," you thought as you began to walk inside your home. You eventually dismissed your suspicious feelings, thinking you just probably forgot about turning off the light, but...

You then noticed small red flags, each of them showing signs that someone was here while you were absent. You noticed that the remote to your TV was in a different place, and some of your belongings, in general, were moved around. "Who could have been here when I was gone?" you thought to yourself. You don't remember inviting anyone over, and not many people knew my combination to my apartment. You begin to think and your mind goes towards the negative side of the spectrum.

"A robber?" you thought, as you instantly began to scan your surroundings. Oh no, if a robber is here then you should be cautious. You observed your surroundings and it seems like nothing was taken that had any value. All your electronics still seemed to be here as well as most of your prized belongings.

You could feel your heart begin to race, as you suddenly realize you were in a scary situation. You should probably get out of here... If someone is here, they might not be good news... You slowly walk towards the front door, trying to be quiet as possible, not wanting to alert anyone about your presence. As you were at the entrance, you suddenly heard someone call out.

???: "Y/N?" you hear a person say behind you, with you instantly turning around.

Your fight and flight response kicked in, and you were ready to take this person down. With you clenching your fist, you were ready to pummel the person in your house. However, as soon as you turned around, you recognized the person who called out your name. It was the little ducky, Choi Yena.

Y/N: "Yena?!?" you said, surprised that she was here. "Why are you in my house?" you said with wide eyes. You lower your fist, realizing you were in no harm.

Yena: "I'm here because I wanted to visit you," she responded back.

Y/N: "Bruh..." you said, returning back to your nerves.