16) Chosen Song

Y/N POV

Your group has been nailing each weekly evaluation, each test receiving an A rank. You guys have been doing pretty well, and today would be the day we were assigned our final assignment for the company practice. If you receive an A this week, then you guys would definitely be able to perform in front of the CEOs. You were super excited to see what your last test will be and hoped it would be a great song.

Yena and you walked inside the practice room, we're greeted by Sihyeon, Yiren, as well as your favorite Yuehua's trainer. You learned a lot from training at Yuehua and you learned a lot from this trainer specifically.

She was a great aid and taught you many new things that would definitely help you become an idol. You couldn't help but think to switch companies after coming here, however, you still felt indebted to Woollim since they were the foundations that started your path to become an Idol.

Without them, you would be nothing. Without the scouts or without all the resources they put into you, you wouldn't be where you were today. You owed them big time. And you loved the fact that the CEO treated you as a younger brother, rather than as a moneymaker like other companies.

However, even though you made up your mind about staying in Woollim, a small part of you didn't want to leave Yena and the rest of the gang. After all, you guys went through so much for the past 2 months, through the thick and the thin. It feels weird leaving them especially since you and Yena have bonded so well.

However, it's not the end of the world, since you and Yena basically live right next to each other, and it's not like you wouldn't see her again. But the thought of not seeing her everyday hurts you, as you will definitely miss your best buddy.

 But the thought of not seeing her everyday hurts you, as you will definitely miss your best buddy

As you thought about this you turn over to Yena, her smiling like a newborn child. A pure and innocent smile. You wonder if she realized that after the collaboration practices you would be gone, spent back to your original company. You look at her smile once more... That smile you would miss it...

Yena: "Heya Teach!!! Thanks for everything!!!" she said, giving the Yuehua trainer a small hug. It was a very wholesome moment and you and the rest of the girls joined in the hug, even though you're cringing while group hugging.

After a small laugh, it was time for the trainer to reveal the song we had. You wonder what song was chosen to wrap up our journey throughout the collaboration practices. You hoped it would be a nice slow song, so you could let your vocals shine. You stood next to Yena waiting for the song to be disclosed.

Trainer: "Your song for your last evaluation is..." she said building suspense. "... Spring Day!!! By BTS!!!" she said, making everyone beside you happy. As they all scream in excitement, you stood there... Worried about the whole performance...

Spring day? You loved that song, it being probably your favorite song made by the legendary group. You love the soft song and just the overall vibe it brought. But you were scared of that song for one reason in particular. The choreography of the song...