7) Ramen Date

Y/N POV

Yena and you finally finished practicing and you guys were sweating like mad lads. After hours of practicing you guys thought it would both be best to call it a day, getting more than planned rehearsed. You could really feel the after-effects of overworking your leg, it making you feel a sharp pain every time you take a step.

Your left leg was majorly shaking but due to the long black pants you were wearing, it was almost impossible to tell that you were in pain. You limp over to the back of the room, finally done with your practice, and sat in the corner of the room, giving your wounded leg a break from all the dancing you had just completed.

 You limp over to the back of the room, finally done with your practice, and sat in the corner of the room, giving your wounded leg a break from all the dancing you had just completed

You were soon joined by Yena, who was also exhausted from all the hard work. You watched as she plopped a seat right next to you, also a bit drenched from the dancing. With her heavy breathing, you could definitely tell she was tired.

Yena: "Finally *puff* we are finished..." she said while breathing heavily. She begins to stretch, trying to do anything to get rid of her tiredness.

Y/N: "Yep... Now that we got all that done, we can focus on singing tomorrow," you said, trying to brighten up the mood. You watched as she smiled back at you, and then got up and walked over to the table

You watched as she began to pack her things, looking like she was in a hurry to go somewhere. She then looks at you and says.

Yena: "Y/N! Let's go get some food," she said, giving you a beautiful grin from ear to ear. Oh yeah... You did promise to get her food if she continued practicing.

As a man of your word, you nodded your head and begin to pack up your stuff as well. You were a bit excited to hang out with Yena outside of work and was glad you guys could finally spend some time together, not worrying about the evaluation.

You guys headed out of the dance room, and you instantly noticed something. You looked at the time and remarked that you guys were the only two who stayed until late. It was already 7 pm and even Yiren and Siheyon both left already. You and Yena must have been practicing hard since you guys were the only trainees left, or maybe we just fooled around way too much.

As the two of you walked outside, you thought of something. "How are we going to get there?" you thought to yourself... You couldn't drive yet, so did that mean we were going to walk there? Maybe Yena could give us a lift, hopefully, she could drive us. You looked at Yena, her seeming to be in a very chipper mood.

Y/N: "Hey Yena...Can you drive?" you asked, hoping she would say yes.

Yena: "Nope!" she said, shaking her head. "Can you?" she asked you. You were in the process of getting your driving license, but you haven't finished yet. You only had your writer's permit, but not the actual license.

Y/N: "Not yet but I'm getting my driver's license soon... So how are we going to get there," you said, looking at her. You watch as she places her hand on her chin, trying to think of something.