12) Wanting to Visit

Y/N POV

 After another long day of practice, you were heading home with Yena like normal

After another long day of practice, you were heading home with Yena like normal. The tradition is that you would walk Yena all the way to her house, and after dropping her off, you would continue the way to your apartment solo. And today would be no different.

Throughout the stroll with Yena, she was acting kind of weird. She wasn't as talkative as she usually was but instead quieter than a mouse. You noticed this strange acting right away, but you just assumed she might have been exhausted with practice, and you let that thought brush right past your head. You eventually arrived at the doorsteps of her house and you were ready to see her off.

Y/N: "Goodbye Yena, I'll see you tomorrow," you said waving to her, about to start the journey to your house.

As she walks to the front steps of her home, she begins to open the door and stops midway. Huh? You watched as she paused right in her track, standing in front of the doorway frozen as a stick with the door midway open. Weird? What's wrong with her? Is she being possessed or something? She turns around to look at you and says,

Yena: "Wait, Y/N..." she said, making another pause. She looks at you and stares at you with an odd look in her eyes. If you had to describe it, it was a mix of curiosity and sternness. But either way, you were confused with the duck's sudden change in behavior.

Y/N: "Hm? What is it?" you asked with your head tilted.

She walks up to you, now a couple of inches apart from you, and slightly tugs on your long sleeves. You look down to see why she was grabbing you and when your face turns back up, you see Yena look at you with teary puppy dog eyes.

Yena: "Can we go to your house?" she said, trying to use her cute face to persuade you.

My house? For what? Definitely no. Was that the reason why she was so quiet on the way to her house? You were confused about why she suddenly wanted to go to your house, and honestly, you didn't want her there.

Even though there was no reason why you couldn't have her there, you just didn't want her to come over. There were no rules that forbade visitors, and you lived in the dorm by yourself since the other Golden Child trainees had to move to a separate building to separate the idols from the trainees. But even though there were no restrictions, you were still set on saying no.

Y/N: "What? No!" you said shutting her down quickly. "Why do you want to come over in the first place?" you asked, wondering what her reason was for wanting to visit.

Yena: "Why can't I?" she said, letting go of your sleeves. "If you must know the reason why... it's because I'm curious about what your dorm looks like," she said with her hand on her hips, a small pout forming on her lips.

Y/N: "N-no that's weird," you said, stuttering on your words. Her reason wasn't valid enough, and your dorm was not ready for a sudden visitor. You stay strong to your original answer, not falling for Yena's cuteness.