Amusement park

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to kiss you" He said in a low voice. "It's okay. Things happen dude. Forget it" I patted his shoulder. He looked up at me and smirked. "Then let's continue it" He said in hoarse voice and picked me up. I gasp and opened my eyes. 

I sat straight to see park around me. I felt something moving behind me. I looked and saw Jaehyun waking up. We were still at park. Means that was a dream? I trace my lips with my fingertips. "We fell asleep here?" I mumbled. "Yes" I heard Jaehyun. I sighed and stood up. 

"What happened?" He asked. "Let's go home... Sun's up" I said as he stood up. He nodded and hugged me. "Bubyee" He said and turned around walking towards his house. I was still thinking of the dream... It felt real tho. I shrugged the thoughts away and started walking to my home. 

I entered inside to only be bombarded with tons of questions. "Stopppp!!" I yelled. Three of them looked at me. "I was at Jaehyun's house nowhere else. So stop with the question quiz" I told and walked to my room.

Sunday 

After gathering all my courage, I messaged Jungkook to come at the amusement park with Tzuyu. Jaehyun messaged Haechan to come to the same amusement park. We were gonna gather them at the fountain in the center of the park. I got ready to go. I wore a peace skirt and floral top with loose sleeve.

I then took my purse and walked down. I saw Jaehyun sitting on the couch. "Let's go" I said and he got up. We went to his car and sat in. He started driving to the park. I was nervous for some reason. Like something is gonna happen today... After 20 minutes of ride, we reached the amusement park. 

I got out and went to the entrance. Jaehyun went to park his car. He came and we entered in. No one spoke since we exit my house. We walked to the fountain. No one came until Jaehyun hugged someone. I looked at him. He felt familiar somehow... "Ohh Y/n this is Haechan. Haechan this is Y/n." Jaehyun introduced us. We shook hands. 

"So you are Y/n. Jaehyun talks about you everyday" Haechan stated. 'Ohh my goddd.... He's so cuteeeeee' I thought while chuckling. We were talking about random things when Haechan stopped in midway. He was looking somewhere. I frowned and followed his gaze. 

I saw Jungkook and Tzuyu coming towards us, acting all lovey dovey but I could see another expression on Jungkook's face. Tzuyu looked up at us. Her eyes widen to see Haechan maybe. She was saying something to Jungkook cause he looked at us too. He smirked and they walked towards us... 

More like Jungkook was dragging her towards us. "Heyy guys" Jungkook greeted us. We greeted him back. "What are you doing here Kookie?" I asked him. He looked at me for second before answering. "Me and my girlfriend are here on a date for our 4 year anniversary" He said and kissed Tzuyu's cheek. 

"What?" We heard Haechan. I moved back a bit with Jaehyun. Tzuyu was too scared to do anything. "Did I said something wrong?" Jungkook asked confused. "Tzuyu you're cheating on me?!" Haechan raised his voice. "B-Babyy, it's no-" Tzuyu was cut off. "Baby?! What the hell Tzuyu?!" Jungkook glared at her. 

"So all this time you've been cheating on me?" Haechan confronted. "What? How much time are you two together?!" Jungkook asked Haechan. "Till yesterday 4 years." Haechan let out. My eyes widen at his statement. "Damn" I mumbled. Jungkook moved away from Tzuyu, standing besides Haechan. 

"I already knew you're true face Tzuyu... I should've believed Y/n that night. At least I wouldn't have lost my best friend." Jungkook said making me grip on my bag. "You are such a cheater... I now feel irritated to even see your face bitch" Haechan said. Tzuyu was now crying looking at both of them. 

She looked at me and started walking towards me. I frowned when she held my collar. "You bitch. I know this is all your plan" She gritted her teeth. I swayed her hands harshly. She moved back a bit. 

"Whoever's plan it would be but! You accused me to get Jungkook all by yourself when you, yourself were cheating on him... My work is done here" I smirked. I was about to walk off but stopped. "Ohh one more thing..." I said. I looked at Tzuyu. She was glaring at me. 

I just slapped across her face hardly making her fall on the ground. "Do not mess with me cause, I may look weak but I can fucking destroy you whore" I gritted my teeth. I looked at the three to see them quite shocked. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the exit.