Mom and Dad

She opened the door and was about to say something but stopped midway. "Mom dad?" She frowned as she saw Kook's mom and dad at the door. "Ohh come in please" She said moving out of the way to let them enter.

Y/n POV

I went to the kitchen and brought water to them. "How are you both?" I inquired them. "We are good hun how bout you two?" Mom let out smiling. "Uhh we are good t-" I was cut by Jungkook. "Yah puppy I'm going out with T-" He stopped his words when he saw mom and dad. "O-Ohh, mom dad? What are you doing both here?" He asked as he dusted his sweatshirt.

"It's Sunday so we thought why not visit the new married couple." Dad told as Jungkook and I looked at each other. He sat beside me. "Well that's good but I'm going out with my friend. I'll be back in an hour or two" He said and patted my cheeks softly. I was kinda shocked by his actions. He got up and walked to the door.

"Umm, I'll just close the door." I told and got up following Jungkook. "You're going out with Tzuyu while your parents are here? Jungkook are you out of your mind?" I whisper-yelled at him. "Look, She fought with one of her friends and needs me. And you are here with them. I promise I'll be back soon" He clarified and walked off making me sigh in disbelief.

I closed the door and walked in back. "Sorry, mom dad. You came and he went out." I instructed with an awkward smile. "No hun, it's okay. He couldn't meet his friends for a long time. Don't worry we're okay" Mom declared as I smiled. "I'll just take a shower and come back quick. Feel like home." I defined and got up. I went to my room and took a quick shower.

I wore a casual outfit and tied my hair into a bun. I then walked down to see dad sitting while watching TV and mom in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and stood beside her. "Mom what are you doing... You should be resting with dad" I said as she looked at me. "Oh come one. You are like my daughter Y/n.

I should help you and every day you do these things alone. Let me help for once" She explained and continued. I shook my head and walked out to dad. I sat beside dad. "What are you watching dad?" I inquired. "oh I'm watching football." Dad told. I was watching with him when he asked something making me shock. "I know Jungkook is out with Tzuyu today" He said.

I hesitantly looked at him to see him already looking at me. "W-What. No, dad. He went to meet T-Taehyung." I clarified with a fake smile. "Y/n, I know you as much as Jungkook or even more. Your eyes show hurt. You are not happy with him right now" He admitted making me looked down. Dad placed his hand on mine.

I looked at him as he said, "Look, I can't say anything for you to do so just follow your heart. If you are not happy then just get divorce honey" Dad told making me looked at him in disbelief. "I am like your own father dear. I also don't like seeing you sad and upset. So if it gets too much then do something of it. Either get apart or break them apart. These are the only options you have" He described making me think for a while.

"Food's ready!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. "Don't rush right now. Take some time, observe, and then take a action." Dad confided as I nodded. "Good. Now let's go eat" He spoke as we got up. 

Skip time

We all were sitting on the couch eating fruits and talking when the door opened. We turned to it to see Jungkook. He smiled and walked to his room. "Umm.. I'll be back" I mumbled and got up following Jungkook inside. He removed his jacket and hanged it as I walked to him. "Kook, dad knows you were out with Tzuyu today" I told making Jungkook freeze on his spot.

He turned to me and said, "How" I shrugged and replied, "When mom was cooking dad said that I know he is still with her and is out right now. I was shocked too" I explained as Jungkook pushed his hair back. "I'm out. Get fresh and come out. AND! Act normal" I proclaimed and walked out. I placed a smile on my face and sat down. "He'll be out in some time" I confirmed to them.

After Jungkook, came we talked and spend some time together until it was evening. Mom and dad got up to go home. "Please come again mom dad" Jungkook said hugging them. "Of course my baby" Mom said smiling. "Bye mom dad" I let out and hugged them as well. They waved and exit the house making Jungkook sighed in relief.

He took out his phone and dialed a number. 

____________________________________

Uploading on every Sunday

Like comment and vote for this chapter