Jungwoon

Jaehyun's POV

After the meet with Jungkook, we sat down on a bench. She leaned back and closed her eyes. "It's so refreshing!" I heard her mumbled. "I know right" I replied. "Y/n..." I called her. She turned her head to me. "Yes?" She asked with her precious smile. 

'It's nice to see you smile... but if I tell you then maybe I'll never be able to see it again' I thought and then shook my head saynig, "Nothing" He shook his head. She shrugged and looked in front. 'I shouldn't do a mistake, at least not now' I was thinking when Y/n got up and walked somewhere. 

"Yah where are you going?" I yelled but she didn't said anything. I sighed and got up. I followed her.

Y/n POV

I saw a kid crying. I gasped and got up walking to him. I heard Jaehyung yell but I ignored it. I bend down it the kid's level. "What happened baby?" I asked him. He pointed at him knee which was bleeding. "Aigoo Come here." I mumbled and picked him up. "You want to eat ice cream?" I asked him. 

He looked at me and nodded slowly. I smiled and looked at Jaehyun. I started walking to the ice cream shop which was out of the park. "What's your name?" I asked him. "J-Jungwoon, Kim Jungwoon." He answered cutely. "That's a perfect name for such a cute kid" I kissed his nose. 

He giggled cutely. His giggle made me smile. We reached the ice cream truck. "Which flavour do you want?" I askedh him. He acting like he was thinking and said, "Chocolate!" I laughed at his reaction. "Okay. One chocolate and two oreo ice creams please." I ordered. 

"Jungwoon, are you alone here?" I asked him as we were waiting for our ice cream. "Noo. My mom also came with me but she got lost somewhere." He explained. I chuckled and said, "It's you who is lost baby" "Ahh is it so... then I have to find my mom" He answered. 

I looked at Jaehyun to see him smiling. "Here you go" We heard. "Thank you" Jaehyun paid for the ice cream and gave one to Jungwoon. He was licking his ice cream happily meanwhile Jaehyun had to feed me cause damn this kid is heavy to be held in one hand. We sat on the bench before. 

We getting to know Jungwoon more. "Jungwoon-ah!!" We heard a lady's voice. We turned to that direction to see a lady in her mid 30s walking towards us. She had brown hair which were tied in ponytail. She had wore a black pant, white shirt with a blazer above it. 

"Mom!!" Jungwoon yelled and ran up to that woman. We followed him slowly. She looked really beautiful. I saw them reuniting. She got up and looked at us. "I'm so grateful than you looked after my son. Thank you so much" She thanked us. "No no. We also loved playing with him. He a good boy" Jaehyung told her. 

"Jungwoon-ah say bye to hyung and noona" She asked Jungwoon. "Bye noona, Bye hyung!" He waved happily. They both turned around and walked away. "Kids are so cute and innocent!" I let out watching the mother son walking. "I never knew you liked kids so much" Jaehyun said. 

I looked at him and smiled. "Just be a good dad" I told him and started walking to the car. "Yah! You mean I'll not be? You don't know me enough huhhh!!" Jaehyun followed me while yelling. I started laughing at his words. "I'm funny?" He warned me. "Ask yourself. Now, Drop be to the bus stop." I instructed him. 

"Bus stop? Why?" He asked. "Huh? Ohh I have a work on the opposite side so I'll take a bus there." I explained. "Then I'll drop you" He offered. "No no I'll go alone. Don't worry" I fake smiled. I don't want him to know about me living in a hotel. 

"Okay fine. Get in the car then" He walked to the car. He opened the door and sat inside as I followed him. "Let's go" I declared. He nodded and started the engine driving towards the bus stop. Once we reached there, he stopped the car. "Thank you for your time Jae" I thanked him and opened the door. 

I was about to get out of the car but he held me by my wrist. I turned to him and asked, "What happened?" He looked around and then at me. "T-Tomorrow at our cafe." He told as I smiled and nodded. "Okay. After work but" I agreed and got out. I waved and closed the door. 

I walked to the bus stop and waited for my bus to arrive. I got in once it was there. The bus started to head to Jungkook's house.