Hot pot

After reaching home, I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch playing video games. I just laid beside him and kept my legs on his lap. "How was your day?" He inquired. "Pretty good tho" I said and took my phone out. "Tzuyu's not home yet?" I interrogated him. He shook his head and said, "On her way. She called some time ago" He announced as I nodded.

After 10 minutes later, out of nowhere, Tzuyu came and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook dropped the controller and held her hands. Her eyes then fell on me. She broke the hug and looked kinda pissed. Kook looked at her and stood up. "You're back" He spoke up smiling and walked towards her to hug.

But she pushed him aside and said, "Why was she all on you?" She inquired pointing at me. Jungkook looked at me and then at her. "She was not on me, she just kept her legs on mine, and that's normal for us babe. Chill" He told casually. She was still not satisfied.

"You better not cheat on me with her" She warned making me look at her in disbelieve. "What? No why would I?" He let out and walked to her. "I trust you but not her. She is your wife and your parents love her too.." She said as I sat properly. "No baby girl. I love you not her" Jungkook announced making me look down.

Tzuyu hugged him and they both went to his room. "He loves her not me..." I hissed with a sad smile. I took my bag and got up. I walked to my room and plopped on my bed and texted Jaehyun to do something to get her at Haechan's home. He said he'll do something fast.

I just changed into something comfortable and went to the kitchen to make dinner. I was boiling water for the food when Tzuyu came into the kitchen. "Hey bitch" She greeted me. I looked at her and continue doing my work. "Ignoring me won't help." She let out smirking.

"Then should I kill you? That will be best whore" I mumbled and rolled my eyes at her. "You like to get on my nerves don't you?" She gritted her teeth. "Whatever," I said and took the pot which had hot water in it. I was walking to the counter when she kicked my knee from behind making me stumble and fall getting the hot water on my wrist.

"AHHH" I screeched in pain as it was burning like hell. I felt tears in my eyes as I closed my eyes cause the pain was too much. A door slammed open and footsteps were heard. "Y/n!!" I heard Jungkook. I opened my eyes to see him coming towards me. He kneeled down to my level and looked at me concerned.

"What happened? Why did you yell?" He inquired but then his eyes traveled to the hot water spilled on the floor and my wrist red as if it's bleeding. "Oh my god." He mumbled and looked at Tzuyu. "How did this happened?" He asked her. I looked at her to see her shocked. "S-She pushed me from the back" I managed to say. Jungkook's eyes widen as he looked at her.

"N-No! She's lying b-babyy. Why would I-I pushed her?" She stuttered. "Tzuyu's right Y/n. She would never do this" He said making me suddenly feel numb. As if there is a burn on my heart not on my wrist. "Then you think I'm lying?" I asked. He shook his head.

He said, "You must've hit the counter and fell. You just felt like that because she was behind you. And no you're not lying" He explained making me look at him in disbelief. I took a deep breath and got up. He followed my actions. "Do you mean the leg I felt was the counter?" I interrogated him pissed.

He frowned at me. "Kook why are you so blinded by her?!" I raised my voice. "Why can't you see her being a fake? Why is it always me clumsy and bad?" I said in anger. He narrowed his eyes. "What are you trying to say?" He asked. "Why can't you see her cheating on you?! Are you blind or just dumb?" I said as he looked angry and Tzuyu was shocked.