TXT

After work, I went home. I was kinda tired. I opened the door and entered inside. I saw that empty packet of chips were fallen. I went to the living room. My eyes largen up seeing the sight. Empty packets of chips and cans were all around the house. On the couch there were 5 monkeys lying while watching TV.

I took a deep breath. "WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS?!" I yelled at them. They all flinch and turned to me. They looked shock and kind of scared. "Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun and Huening Kai!! What is all this mess?" I asked them gritting my teeth.

They looked at each other and then at me. "Noona, we thought uncle aunty is not home tonight so why not have a sleepover" Yeonjun replied. "Yeonjun, she said no mess!!!" I told him. They just shrugged. I sighed and said, "Look, you can enjoy all you want but, clean this shit afterwards. Otherwise mom will stream smoke." I warned them.

They nodded. I just went to my room. I changed my clothes and walked down. I decided to make dinner. "Guys!" I called them. "What noona?" I heard Kai. "What will you'll eat?" I asked. "Anything will be fine." Soobin said. So I decided to make something simple cause I didn't had much energy to make something special.

I just made Kimchi fried rice, bulgogi chicken and spicy kimchi stew. It still took me almost an hour. I was plating so I called them for dinner. "Dinner's ready! Come fast" I yelled. I heard footsteps running towards kitchen. I smiled at them seeing them run here for food. Just like kids.

We all sat down and started eating. "So where are your parents shifted now Kai?" I asked Kai. "They are here in Korea but next year their going to germany." He told. "You all look so grown up. It have been like an year I haven't seen you all" I smiled.

"You've also grown beautiful noona" Taehyun winked at me. "Yah! She's older than you. Don't you dare eye her!" Yeonjun warned making us giggle. "Yeah yeah we know." Taehyun surrendered. We all had fun that night. We all ate dinner. Then played some video games. It was fun. It made me forget about my sad life for at least sometime. It was helpful for me.

Morning

I turned to my side to feel someone's presence. I opened my eyes little bit to see Jaehyun. My eyes widen as I kicked in shock. He yelped in pain. I sat up and looked at him with an apologetic expression. "I am so sorry.. I was surprised by your sudden presence." I apologised. "It's okay." He said rubbing his butt.

I got up and went to my wardrobe. I took clothes and went to take shower. "Get up lazy ass" I said before closing the door. I took a shower and wore my clothes cause I had office today. I got out and was going to my dressing table when I was lifted and spinned.

"Yahh Jeong Jaehyun put me down!!" I yelled. He laughed but didn't stopped. "This is what you get for kicking me and getting my butt hurt." He replied. He finally put me down. I was dizzy that I couldn't even stand straight. I walked a step ahead to only fall back. Luckily, I was caught.

I closed my eyes and shook my head, getting back to my sense. I opened my eyes to see Jaehyun close to me. I was staring at him. 'I never knew Jaehyun was this handsome... wait what?!' I thought and frowned. I let go off him. He cleared his throat. "S-Sorry" I mumbled looking down.

I quickly head to the dressing table. I did my hair and applied lip gloss. I took my bag and held Jaehyun's hand and dragged him down. I saw 5 monkeys on dining table creating mess. I took a deep breath. "You'll never listen, will you?!" I yelled making them flinch.

"Good morning noona" They said in unison. I rolled my eyes and walked closer. "You create a mess and when I yell you greet me good morning. Mom will be here anytime and you don't give a damn?!" I told them. They didn't looked affected by my words. "Before I do something you'll clean this shit up guys" I warned them.

They nodded and got up cleaning things.