First Aid

He said, "You must've hit the counter and fell. You just felt like that because she was behind you. And no you're not lying" He explained making me look at him in disbelief. I took a deep breath and got up. He followed my actions. "So you mean the leg I felt was the counter?" I asked him pissed. He frowned at me.

"Kook why are you so blinded by her?!" I raised my voice. "Why can't you see her being a fake? Why is it always me clumsy and bad?" I said in anger. He narrowed his eyes. "What are you trying to say?" He asked. "Why can't you see her cheating on you?! Are you blind or just dumb?" I said as he looked angry and Tzuyu was shocked.

"Do you know what you are saying?" He asked me. "Yes. It's not that I'm drunk! I saw her making out with a guy in the alley down the street! I even have pro-" I was cut off my Tzuyu. "Baby she is lying. I never even looked at a guy other than you" She said coming towards him.

He looked at her and said, "See you are just angry Y/n. Calm down and let's bandage your hand" He said making me sigh in frustration. "Okay... don't believe me then." I said done with this shit. Jungkook went to his room to get a first aid kit. I walked to her, "But Tzuyu, remember that I know what's your real face is and I'll make sure that I'll reveal it. To kook and Haechan too" I said making her eyes widen.

"H-How do you k-know about H-Haechan?" She stuttered. "That's none of you're concern but the truth will be out soon" I said and pushed her aside walking to my room.

Tzuyu's POV

She pushed me aside and walked to her room. 'Shit! How does she know about Haechan?' I thought as my hands turned into fists. Jungkook came out of his room as I acted normal. He came to me and said, "Don't take her words on your heart. She was just in pain and when she's in pain she just does something idiotic" I nodded as he went to her room.

I sat down on the chair and held my head. "What do I do to get this bitch out of the house before she reveals me!!" I said pissed. I was thinking of ideas when I got one... I smirked and got up. I picked the fallen pot and placed it in the sink. "Well, baby gurl tomorrow will be your last day in this house.

I then went to my room. 

Y/n POV

I entered my room and got a text. I opened it to see it was from Jaehyun. 'She is coming to Haechan tomorrow morning again. I'll get the work done by tomorrow' It said as I was kinda relieved. Just then the door opened. I turned around and saw Jungkook with a first aid box. I closed the convo and kept my phone on the bed.

"You need something?" I asked. "Sit down. Let me see your hand." He said showing the first aid. I rolled my eyes and sat down. He then kneeled in front of me and opened the first aid. "You blamed her for no reason Y/n..." He said while applying cream on my burned hand. I rolled my eyes about to say something when an idea popped into my head.

"Well, you don't believe me right?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled. "I believe in you but this time you're wrong. We've been together for 4 years and you still doubt her? You hated her from the start but I didn't say anything cause slowly, with time, I thought you'd accept her but you're still there...

Look, she is not cheating on me and the girl you saw was making out in an alley maybe you must've mistaken..." He said as he was wrapping a bandage on my wrist. I silently scoffed and looked at him. "Now you're done..." He said and packed the stuff. He took the kit and stood up. "Take a rest and try to believe in my girl a little" He said with his eyebrows raised.

I  nodded and he went out. "I'll make you believe that 'your girl' is cheating on you with my best friend's friend... and you have to accept that" I mumbled and laid down on the bed. 

______________________________________

Sorry for being inactive lately... I had  exams past 2 weeks and will continue till 1 March but I'll surely upload parts in between...