The Kiss

I removed the seatbelt and my purse was on the backseat so I leaned closer to his seat and took it. I looked at him to see an expression I couldn't understand. He looked at me and then at my lips. I licked my lips as he was closing his eyes. I also leaned in and closed my eyes.

After a second later, our lips finally met each other. He started moving his lips syncing with mine. He cupped my cheeks deepening the kiss. I felt my heartbeat increase. What I dreamed about for 4 years is finally happening. The thing I was wanting for so long is happening.

His tongue entered in exploring every corner of my mouth. It turned out to be a make-out session. I was getting out of breath. We pulled apart and stared at each other for a second.
"Ohh umm I'm s-sorry. I-I didn't k-know w-what got into m-me." Jungkook stuttered. I chuckled and hit his head.

"Get back to your sense and stop stuttering idiot" I told with a smile on my face. He looked at me and then said, "Just forget about it." I frowned a bit asking, "What?" He nodded before saying, "Yes, forget about it. The kiss. Forget that it ever happened" He explained making my smile get lost somewhere. I looked at him with sadness in my eyes.

"O-Okayy. Don't worry." I mumbled and looked down. I grabbed my purse and opened the door. I got out and exit the car. I looked at him for one last time before shutting the door close. He then drove off. Leaving me there, standing all empty and hurt. I felt like a hammer crushed my heart. It was paining inside me.

I felt like crying, letting all my thoughts and feelings out to him but.. he doesn't feel the same. I felt tears rolling down my eyes but I wiped it. "Get yourself together you idiot" I mumbled and turned around walking to my office.

Is this how life is? Happy one moment and destroyed another? Well, I think it is. I was so happy when we were kissing but all destroyed when he told me to forget about it. Like how do I forget the kiss I had with my first love? With a person, I loved for so long? No, I can't! I  was thinking about these things when I was shaken. I blinked and looked to my side.

"Yes?" I mumbled looking at the person. "Why are you crying Y/n?" She asked. I frowned and touched my cheeks which were unknowingly wet by my tears... "I didn't know I was crying..." I told in a low tone. "Well if there is something you'd like to share then remember I'm here" She confessed as I smiled. "Thank you so much IU" I meant smiling.

She nodded and continue to do her work. I wiped the tears and shook my head trying to come back to my sense. I got up and took my phone walking to the washroom. I dialed a number and placed it to my ear. "Heyy could you meet me at 1? The cafe near my office?" I declared as soon as the person accepted my call.

"Ummm okayy," They let out and I hung up. I sighed and looked at the mirror. "Dude it's you, man. Your look so dumb and ugly that's why he's not into you" I mumbled looking at myself. I washed my face and walked out to continue my work. As soon as it was 1, I got up with my purse and walked out. I walked to the cafe to see the person already there.

I walked to him and sat in front of him. "You already here?" I asked smiling. "Yupp and also ordered your favorite chocolate mocha with extra cream" He declared making me chuckle. "Thank you" I thanked him while taking a sip of it. "Ahhh I feel relieved." I mumbled with my eyes closed.

"So tell me, what happened?" He interrogated as I looked at him. "You know well huh" I proclaimed smirking. "Of course. Who am I? Jeong Jaehyun" He confessed flipping his invisible hairs making me laugh. "Okay enough of your appreciation." I told as he makes a serious face and looked at me. "Spill the tea babe" He asserted as I sighed.

I explained to him what happened in the morning. From the seatbelt to the kiss. He was quite shocked and also angry. "He did what?!" He questioned with his jaw clench. "He told me to forget about the kiss that happened between us." I said for the fourth time. "Ohh gurl he's so dead" Jaehyun uttered and got up. I held his hand and looked at him.

"Calm down Jae. Please." I pleading him which made his gaze soft. He said down back again. "So what are you gonna do about him now?" He investigated me as I smirked. "Well I have a plan boi" I announced making him smirk too. That's mah bestfriendddd. I told him about my plan. From start to the end and explain some things.

"Oh you have a brain in there huh" He said with a smile. "Well I'm Jeo- I mean Kim Y/n" I let out with a nervous laugh. He shook his head and sipped his coffee. We exit the cafe and started walking to my office. We talked more about the plan and how to improve it to get success. I bid him goodbye and entered my office.

____________________________________

Uploading on every Sunday

Like comment and vote for this chapter